Sarkin Amara

Drawing Dragons!

Hey could you draw me luigi and snoopy? I know they are from two completely different worlds, but they are my favorites smile.gif I want them both side by side, jumping in the air, like this http://images.wikia.com/nintendo/en/images..._Mario_Bros.png and this http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-feRs2ypU1N4/T_mU...jessie4508.jpeg

Thanks!!

Edited by katniss959798

And I would like myself (you know what I look like, lol) riding my Cavern Lurker, Fatuma, into the sunrise, with a Pygmy on my shoulder. We're off to hunt for eggs. smile.gif

Ooh. You have good art! Can you do a Soulpeace?

(And, if possible, can it be on a gigantic table, as if it were the size of an ant? It's a scene in one of my RPs.)

x3

Here you are, Katniss! 9And just in case anyone wonders, we changed it, lol!)

user posted image

Oh, and both of you other's requests are excepted!

It's very nice! The only thing I would say I would change, is that I could use some more, thicker hair. smile.gif I know hair can be hard to do though. Just some good ol' honest critique! biggrin.gif

Here's yours, Animals! Sorry it took so long...

user posted image

and serce, your request is accepted! smile.gif

Here's yours, Animals! Sorry it took so long...

user posted image

and serce, your request is accepted! smile.gif

That's adorable! 8D

Now, if you don't mind, can you draw

Cier and Cres derping around with each other? I don't care how, I just want to squee x3

Alright, Animals, your request is excepted and in the making. Condor, yours is excepted also! I just wanted to warn you guys, (and apologize) that I won't have time to draw at all this week, I'm REALLY busy... so your requests will be a little later than usual. Sorry about that! But I should be back on track by next week, and will finish your requests as soon as possible. smile.gif

If it's not too much trouble could you draw me a Rosebud dragon? Asleep on her back with her paws up in the air. Thank you happy.gif

Hi! Could I request a picture of a male Silver and a female Golden Wyvern cuddling? c: Thank you so much! ^^

surprise! I'm not dead! I am SO, SO sorry for my long absence!!!!!! I really have no excuse except that I hit artist's block and couldn't get rid of it. so all of your pictures will be coming out soon. please hang in there with me, and forgive me for abandoning all of you!