Sarkin Amara

Drawing Dragons!

A little bigger please? x'D (Sorry! I'm like really annoying I know!)

I hope you can go a description alone. This dragon will be for Dragon Requests if you don't mind:

Description (rather incomplete)

The Nightshade Dragon is jet black with a purple under belly. It is skinny, but other then that normal size. The wings are black and purple. The Nightshade dragon has fangs that drip venom and is often seen stalking hatchlings. Because of this their wings are often tattered as other dragons will drive them away in defense of their young.

Edit: Preferably this color purple ------> http://www.hotelclub.com/blog/wp-content/u...-nightshade.jpg

Edited by Snowytoshi

That one is perfect! xd.png Sorry for being such a bother and thank you! smile.gif

Oh, you weren't a bother, Ninetails! smile.gif I'm glad it's the right size! And Snowytoshi, I don't mind a bit if the drawing gets put on Dragon Requests, so long as you don't remove my name or take the credit. smile.gif I will try my hardest to get it right.

Oh, you weren't a bother, Ninetails! smile.gif I'm glad it's the right size! And Snowytoshi, I don't mind a bit if the drawing gets put on Dragon Requests, so long as you don't remove my name or take the credit. smile.gif I will try my hardest to get it right.

Of course I'll give you proper credit smile.gif If you don't get it right that's fine, my description was kind of brief, and it's just good as a starting point.

(Not to mention your drawings are lovely)

Accepted, 71! Those are actually one of my favorite types of dragons to draw! I'll get to work on her right after I finish Snowytoshi's request.

Sarkin... I think Sunsongs are fine, but before accepting a DC dragon request always make sure the spriter has approved. There is a list of spriters who have given permission for their art to be used, you can find it in Suggestions.

Snowytoshi, thank you so much for reminding me, I did know that you had to check with the spriter before drawing their dragon, but I had forgotten. Sunsongs are, however, okay to use on here! Thanks again! smile.gif

Here's your drawing, Snowytoshi! Hope you like it, if you want any changes made just let me know. I hope he looks right!user posted image

Pretty, pretty wub.gif I love it and hopefully I'll create the topic soon. Do you mind if I pass along any crits that it receives?

user posted imageHere you are, 71! Hope you like it, if you want any changes made just let me know! And Marito, I wasn't able to find the spriter's name that created the new egg, so I'll notify you when I've found it and see if it's okay to draw! Sorry for the wait...

OHMAHGAWDTHEEPICNESS *faints*

That's amazing! If I ever need a dragon done, I'll ask you... Wait, I have an idea for one! But not right now, I don't want to overload you with work. smile.gif Besides, it would be rude to ask again as soon as you finish my first request.

Thank you so much! -GoingUnder71

I'm so glad you like it, 71! And you can request another one anytime, I'm not drawing anything at the moment, so requests are open! smile.gif

Yeah, the wiki say's the spriters for the hatchlings are Angziety and Skinst, but it doesn't say who sprited the egg. So, I contacted someone on here who will hopefully be able to tell me if it's okay to post your drawing on here! I'm sooo sorry this is taking so long!! unsure.gif

Well, if you're fine with it, okay!

http://dragcave.net/user/GoingUnder71 The two white dragons at the bottom are kind of the rulers (kind rulers!) of my scroll/imaginary cave. The middle one is their daughter, (frozen because she was SO CUTE) and the white egg is theirs, too. Can you draw them all? Only thing that I need to specify for it is Sunchayser's tail wrapped around the egg.

Thanks so much, and sorry for the long post! smile.gif -GoingUnder71

Sure thing, 71! The spriters said it was okay, (I remembered to check this time!) smile.gif I'll get started on them tomorrow. It may take a bit longer than the other one, as I'm doing 3 dragons and a egg instead of one, but you should have it within a week! Thanks for your request!

I completely understand about the time it'll take, being an artist myself. Thank you so much! I can't wait to see it. smile.gif

Here's your drawing, 71! I'm so, sooo sorry it took so long, I got really busy.... but I hope you like it! if you want any changes made, just let me know.user posted image

*faints again*

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

...Thank you so much! It's beautiful! I have your Sunsong one as my background, but I want to replace it with this. Can you size the Sunsong one to siggy size? Sorry to be a pain. But your drawings are so beautiful! I loves you so much. biggrin.gif *hugs*