Sarkin Amara

Drawing Dragons!

I will draw dragons for you, I mostly only do dragons, but I will draw certain other animals. Please do not request humans or humanoids, because I can't draw those! I do all my drawings for free. Also, I have to say that it could take me a matter of days to finish a drawing, or it might take me weeks, depending on how busy I am. I mostly do more realistic drawings, but I can attempt to do cartoons, if that's what you want! Just make sure you say in your description, so that I get it right! Feel free to do what you will with my drawings, but please do not remove my name or take the credit. Enjoy! smile.gif

Here is a sample of my work:

user posted image

Edited by Sarkin Amara

I am so, so sorry! As I said before, I'm new on here, and this is my first time trying this! So... see if this works?user posted image

Oh wow, that's awesome! I didn't request it, but I think it's an awesome drawing smile.gif

Oh wow, your dragons are awesome. <3 I love your style.

Could you maybe draw Kie for me please? She's not technically a dragon, but she's supposed to be fairly draconic. ;w;

I might just have to... uhh... nab that slot? 8D

Could you draw Grim?

He's a dragon, sure, but he might be kinda hard to draw xd.png

He is wearing a cloak, BTW.

Sure! Just one question: are those his ears poking out of the cloak or a neck frill? (I just want to make sure I get it right!)

Shadowwolf, here is your picture! I did a black and white, but I can also do one in color if you want. Here you go!user posted image

So...like would you do fake animals..? :0 (like a ninetails pokemon) If so, could I get one please? xd.png

By the way your art is gorgeous. Seriously.

I can certainly try to draw a ninetails! Would you like it a certain position or just any way I like? Thanks for the complement! smile.gif

Yay thank you! biggrin.gif You may draw it in any pose of your choice, surprise me! biggrin.gif

Oh my goodness! It's gorgeous! :D And you made it so fast, so thank you very much! :D Could you sig size it for me though please? Like the other pictures that are in my sig(sorry I forgot to ask about that earlier DX). But otherwise I love it!