Sarkin Amara

Drawing Dragons!

Thank you 71! I'm so glad you like them! *hugs back* Here are a couple different sizes of the sunsong, I hope one of them works!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sure thing! I'll get to work as soon as I'm feeling better. (I have a cold right now!) Just one question, do you want a full body or just a head shot?

Edit- Here you are, Arredie! I did a full body, Hope that's okay!:) If you want any changes made or if you want it sig sized, just let me know. Requests are now open!

user posted image

Edited by Sarkin Amara

Hey, how about a Black Marrow hatchling? No certain pose... but a mature hatchling, not a new born (I think they look like skinned chickens; no offence tongue.gif) I checked on the spriter so you should be good to go. Thanks!

Hi again! c: Remember me?

Lol I am pretty sure I requested a ninetails pokemon her before, and now if you don't mind I kind of want another one drawn since you made an amazing one last time! :P But this time instead of it being normal I want it with red tips on the ends of the tails and instead of that peachy colored fur I would want it to be black please! As for the pose could I get it to look rather serious? :0 (oh and sig sized. yes I would also like my grapes peeled too of course. XD) Thank you!

Hello! I do remember you! smile.gif

I will get right on your request, I loved drawing the other Ninetails for you a lot! It was really fun. And don't feel bad or anything for putting so much detail into your descriptions, it makes the picture a lot easier to draw! smile.gif

Here's the full version:

user posted image

And sig-sized:

user posted image

...and a little bit bigger sig-sized!

user posted image

Edited by Sarkin Amara

Perfectly disgusting. tongue.gif So you're open again so... how about a red hatchling playing with a tri horn hatchling? I have not yet looked into the spriters. Let me know if you want me to do it instead of you. smile.gif

I'm glad you like it, and yes, I'll do another one for you! tongue.gif And don't worry about it, I'll look up the spriters.

Rofl you make these so fast! biggrin.gif I love it! Thank you very much! biggrin.gif

Thanks! (and for anyone who saw my order and is confused, we changed it, lol)

hey can I have a Cave Lurker adult? On the ground, preferably; front view, if possible? Maybe holding head up and lifting a foreleg? Lol, anything's good really, just thought I'd give you some details for a change. smile.gif

Edited by Nrogara

Could you make me something???? Like maybe a Gold tinsel hatchling....

Playing around.... Maybe looking like an Ember hatchling.... Its ok if you dont like it. I was just coming up with something cute. biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

Alright, the spriter says yes, so I'll get right on that! The only thing is, I have a cold right now, so it might take me a bit longer than usual... sorry about that! oh, and just one question, when you said "Looking like a Ember hatchling", do you mean in that position, or with those colors...? I just want to make sure I get it right! smile.gif I do believe the spriter said no doing recolors, so that would be the only thing that I couldn't do.

Here it is, I hope it's what you wanted, if it's not or you want any changes made, just say so!

user posted image

And smaller:

user posted image

Edited by Sarkin Amara

Can you draw a female mature pillow hatchie leaning on a female mature tsunami hatchie, sig sized if you can?

The spriters gave it the go ahead, so I'll get to work on it straight away! Thanks for requesting! smile.gif