DeathCry

Shorter Cooldown for Holiday Drops

Valentine's and Christmas are generally even easier than Halloween, just because everybody's limited to two eggs. Christmas is especially non-stressful, since there are three days of drops.

I saw the same thing Cyradis did. The biomes ran out, then at the 5 minute drop there seemed to be infinite eggs. I didn't see them run out again after that point and the number of people there slowly dwindled. By the time morning came around, anyone that could log in to the internet could easily go pick up eggs. I dropped several batches into the ap and while they didn't stay more than 15 minutes, they stayed for several refreshes. It's really nice to know that getting a holiday egg isn't going to be a 4 hour marathon for people. They just need to get on. It makes me wish that Valentine and Christmas dragons were not limited to 2 if it stays that easy. Cause lineages are so pretty. tongue.gif

/greedy

/happy for the easier drops

I'm not in favor of this, but not exactly against it either. It depends on how we, as players, use it.

However, this Holiday drop was so easy mainly because a huge portion of the user base was gone, from what I understand? Sandy cut power to millions on the eastern US, and a lot of members from here live there.

I joined exactly on Halloween last year. I used a ton of tabs in all biomes and managed to catch two shadow walker eggs rather easily, then I also caught two marrows since I forgot that cb shadow walkers were a one day thing. Later I actually managed to catch a shadow walker hatchie from the AP.

This year was rather easy, but I find it likely that a large portion of the easiness came from as a side effect from hurricane sandy.

I think it would be nice it TJ made a page in the cave were people who were not able to obtain their Halloween eggs because of hurricane sandy would be able to sign their scroll on it and then TJ could pass out the eggs at leisure. Of course you would then have to deal with egg locking, but I would imagine that most users would be happy to not have eggs for a few days if it meant that they got these new Halloween dragons.

Of course I don't think this will happen, but it was a thought.

Edited by Valera

(as ppl still breed that time period).

just wanna point out bred eggs dont have that cooldown.

But still, a LOT of coding.