Laurarockstar

Warriors Of The Forest OCC

k to both happy.gif

peanut, you for the idea of me having Shadow come back in here so Hawk has someone to interact with?

no, not yet; only have a kindle fire now in order to use the web and i honestly have no idea what all i put for her the last time so i'll have to come up with something new and then send it to Laura.

Haha okay and if you don't mind could you also post it here so I can make Hawk's form not be completely different from hers? ;P

got it made and sure happy.gif; here it is:

Username: DP

Name: Shadow

Clan: rogue

Position: i guess in the rogue world she would be a warrior.

Description: a pitch black she-cat with bright green eyes.

Appearance: she has pitch black fur and bright green eyes.

Personality: a bit cold at times, stubborn, can be shy, nice, and mysterious.

History: doesn't like to talk about it.

Other: likes Hawk.

Password: StarClan

i sent it to her last night but haven't heard from her yet but it's fine since she's probably really busy right now and i can wait smile.gif.

Okie-doke, here's Hawky:

Username: Stunningfire

Name: Hawk

Clan: Rogue

Position: Rogue

Description/Appearance: Hawk is a brown tabby tom who has a large, bulky build and sleek fur. He has broad shoulders, short, sharpened claws, and dark green eyes.

Personality: Hawk is proud and suspicious. It's hard to gain his trust and he rarely does something just because some cat tells him to. He relies a lot on his strength and often uses his size to his advantage. Hawk isn't exactly the nicest cat around; he can be sort of a bully, although he has his kind side as well. He hates losing for anything and always strives for the best - failure is not in his vocabulary. He's very hard on himself a lot of times, and is a hard worker.

History: Hawk was just six moons old when his mother disappeared. He doesn't remember much, just that one day she left him at the den, promising to come back soon, and never did. Finally he had to go out and hunt for himself. Being a fast learner, Hawk soon was faring pretty well on his own... and then he met Shadow. The two were at first wary of each other but agreed that they would be better off working together to survive. He didn't know her history and never asked because she never brought it up. The two of them warmed up to each other and became friends - Hawk's feelings have developed for her these past few moons and he would like to be her mate someday.

Other:

Password: StarClan

did you send it to Laura first before posting it in here? just curious.

oh never mind; i thought that that was a rule but that might have been a rule in another rp that i'm in and i got confused...anywho, i like you form for him biggrin.gif; can't wait to start rping them happy.gif.

happy.gif; she's just probably really busy right now with real life stuff... it happens to the best of us.

bump user posted image

Edited by Dragonpelt