Laurarockstar

Warriors Of The Forest OCC

Dapplefeather isn't on the charater sheet on the front page, though you appoved her a few days ago, real life get in the way?

All right, i will add her now. Yeah, that's why i was asking, i tend to look at the char. sheets, then say i'll out them up later, then forget.

well, I can't post in the rp till you do since I want to follow the rules, and tie Dapplefeather in early since she IS Hollowheart's sister

*pokes Laura* post as Frostberry? also is Duskstripe, my ThunderClan char that i sent to you a few days ago, approved?

sorry, sorry, i'm back. ^.^'

errr, so, yeah all the pmed sheets are officially accepted.

*going to post*

what should I have Dapplefeather say now? I lost my train of thought for what I had planned for that conversation

hm i don't know but maybe the three of them could have a conversation while being in the corner that Owlflare's in after you have Hollowheart come back.

I got something, working on that reply now.

Though, two things

I just noticed that there are two hollows, Hollowheart (who's.. gods.. TWO years old now in reallife xd.pngD) and Hollowkit, are there two cats allowed per prefix? I thought it was only one.

And who gets to mentor Gingerkit? unless I missed something he showed up in the rp before being added to the listing.

okay happy.gif

there's a rule that i think Laura added after she saw that there were four cats with the same prefix (the hollows you spoke of) and there's also two frosts as well.

I think she added Hollowkit after Hollowheart, least I hope so. I don't want to have to change him (well techically Hollowheart came about in 9th grade for me, I'm in 11th now so he's a little older than that)

Still

yes; you have to pm it to Laura, aka Laurarockstar, or it won't be accepted and that's in the rules in the rp thread.

Okay guys sorry for being gone i will be updating the rp, posting, and answering questions when i get home from school. Sorry again for dissapearing.