Laurarockstar

Warriors Of The Forest OCC

@ moonsong101: you're welcome happy.gif

@ Laura: it's okay, welcome back, and okie dokie smile.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

maybe something dramatic (don't know what kind of drama yet) can happen at the gathering in another page or so? only thing that i can think of for now but i don't know what we can do before the gathering.

Edited by Dragonpelt

DUN DUN DUNNNN

I might join with my newest charrie, Willow-whisker, if I can commit to a full return here.

hiya team biggrin.gif; long time no see smile.gif

your char's name would just be Willowwhisker without the hyphen tongue.gif

O: It would? I thought when the beginning of the suffix was the same letter as the end of the prefix there was to be a hyphen? Then again, I haven't read in quite a while. Alright, Willowwhisker it is! She's a fun charrie.

i think so but i didn't know about the hyphen bit and okay happy.gif.

hmm.... Anyone know who got Gingerkit?

Also, there's a Mist in Windclan, I only counted one with that first prefix.

Does that mean I could have a Mist/Misty somewhere else?

/totally wants to rip off Mistyfur because she's awesome

I didn't see a Blue either.

also

Almost page ten! biggrin.gif

shesh.. no one other than me and DP have been posting lately, I"m waiting for someone else to so we don't take up a page again

Edited by Sorrowgrave

Bumb, and a notice;

Due to Drama and censorkip.gif storms I"ve been getting into here lately, plus the whole kill joy attituite that TJ's been portraying I"m quitting.

DP, I really am sorry, but with my warn level up again I'd rather be able to quit than be banned. (sort of the "I didn't get fired! I quit, THEN my boss fired me") route..

so Dragonpelt gets my charries , to do with, or kill off .

Glad I didn't get a Medicine cat or anything actually important.

Only people I think that's gonna care are those in this rp.

http://lithium-advents.mo-rpg.com/

I'm at this forum. Have been for bout two years.

see ya!

@ sorrow: aw I'm sorry to hear that sad.gif

@ everyone: as for her chars, I think I'll just have them be NPC's so that anyone can control them if they need them to interact or whatever because I don't think I'll be able to play them as well as she did.

@ Laura: it's okay happy.gif; I understand that real life can get a bit busy at times, so busy in fact that you won't be able to get on for awhile.

@ everyone (again): sorry I haven't been posting or whatever in the thread but my computer's motherboard decided to not work anymore on Saturday and my dad's going to fix it since he got the new motherboard that he had ordered; I'll be able to be on more after that but for now, I'll try to get on while at work (which is where I am now) and at the library nearby if i can but while here at work, I'll be logged in as Anonymous.

I shouldn't be doing this.

I really, really, really shouldn't be doing this.

Okay, fine, maybe just one character...

Two? ...ASDFGHJKL whatever.

HI GUYS. /glomps erryone

it's good to be back. c;

Username: Stunningfire

Name: Lightningstreak

Clan: RiverClan

Position: warrior

Appearance: Lightningstreak has sleek, jet-black fur. Her eyes are a piercing shade of green and the tip of her tail as well as her paws are white. There is a white streak on her left flank in the shape of a lightning bolt - hence the prefix "Lightning."

Personality: Lightningstreak is proud, stubborn, and independent. She doesn't accept help from others easily, nor does she open up to people easily. It's hard to gain her trust, but when you do, there is no other cat you would rather have by your side. Lightningstreak is incredibly loyal and she would do anything for her Clan. She's easily angered and never forgets a wrong.

History: Lightningstreak's father, Stonepelt, was killed by a badger shortly after her mother, Sunbreeze, found out that she was pregnant. After his death, Sunbreeze sank into depression and refused to eat. Her health faded and by the time she was ready to give birth, she was very weak. Lightningkit's two siblings were stillborn, and Sunbreeze passed away right after she saw Lightningkit for the first time. Lightningkit was raised by another mother who cared very little for the scowling black she-kit. She learned to be very independent and learn things on her own, with very little interaction with others. Lightningstreak has a horrible temper; it was especially bad during her apprentice days, but when she destroyed the only friendship she had at the time, she learned how to control it.

Other: mate/romantic interest is open. (;

Password: StarClan

Name: Starlingleaf

Clan: WindClan

Position: med. cat

Appearance: Starlingleaf is a small, white-furred she-cat. She has large, round pale-green eyes and short, curved ears. Her tail is long and her left forepaw is grey.

Personality: Starlingleaf is kind and caring. She is gentle and rarely even annoyed at anyone. She is shy and doesn't like speaking up in front of people; nor does she like responsibility. However, she takes her role as medicine cat very seriously and can be stern when a cat's health is in question. Starlingleaf is trusting and will obey orders without question. She is innocent and gullible at times, as well as extremely forgiving.

History: Starlingleaf was found as a kit on the edge of WindClan territory. She was on the brink of death and the warriors who found her hurriedly brought her back to camp, where she was raised by another queen by the name of Lightnose. Starlingkit soon became accustomed to Clan ways; however, she never approved of the fighting and would always rather solve things peacefully. When she became an apprentice, it was clear after a few days that the way of the warrior was not for her (she protested against any battle training and found it hard even to spar with her friends). The medicine cat at the time, named Roseleaf, took her as an apprentice and Starlingleaf found her place in the Clan. Roseleaf passed away the night before Starlingpaw was to receive her medicine cat name, so Starlingpaw became Starlingleaf in honor of her kind and gracious mentor.

Name: Hazelpaw (Hazelcloud)

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: apprentice

Appearance: Hazelpaw is a cream-furred she-cat with a slender body and pale green eyes. She is short-legged and her ears are curved. Her tail and legs are grey.

Personality: Hazelpaw is quiet and thoughtful. She thinks before jumping recklessly into things, unlike most apprentices. She is curious about things (often annoying the other apprentices) and doesn't believe in StarClan (at the moment) because she doesn't have solid proof that they exist. Hazelpaw is friendly and won't be rude to you unless you're rude first. She has a light-hearted sense of humor and enjoys hanging out with her friends - it's just hard to get her to open up when you first meet her.

History: Hazelpaw is actually Starlingleaf's sister. The rogue who gave birth to them both left them (although on different territories) to the Clans - why remains a mystery. Neither of them know that they are related to each other, although the eyes should give it away. Hazelpaw was actually able to survive for a few days on her own, as she was older than Starlingleaf when abandoned and very intelligent. When she was found, however, Hazelpaw gladly accepted the help and fit in nicely into Clan life.

Other: if anyone could make a future mate for Hazelpaw or just another apprentice so that she won't be lonely, that'd be great XD oh and SHE NEEDS A MENTOR. kthx.

Name: Silverbreeze

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: warrior

Appearance: Silverbreeze is a beautiful silver-grey tabby. She has a slender body and light blue eyes. Black stripes run along her pelt and her ears are gently curved.

Personality: Silverbreeze is humorous and optimistic. She tries to get along with every cat and is a bit of a flirt. She is mischievous and loves to pull pranks on people; as an apprentice, she was always bending the rules and dragging her friends with her. Now, she's more mature, but she still likes to joke around.

History: pretty normal; born and raised in ThunderClan.

Other: anyone open for crush? :P

Edited by Stunningfire

aaaah peanut you're back!!! biggrin.gif *huggletackleglomps you with happiness* user posted imageuser posted image; you didn't want to bring Hawk back? user posted image

Choco! I've missed you :3 <333

Ahh, yes, good old Hawky! Hmm but there aren't any other rogues for him to interact with ._.

I've missed you too happy.gif and i can repost Shadow wink.gif but it probably won't be posted in here until this weekend cuz my computer's broken and my dad's fixing it; at the computer at work but it's lunch break so yeah.

TWINNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY

K, how many people are still active here? I'll get this RP back up from there.

(Can you PM multiple people at the same time?)

i am; will be sending you another character form later, i hope if my computer's fixed, so I'll have three characters.

*wacks with Resurrect-o-tron*

just cause I quit does't mean this thing has to die,

and DP I never got a reply on your email. I did send one.

Like I said, I'd be back on the 29th-31 for IOU pick ups. so here I am temporarily.

(or if TJ gives the site to someone else permanently)

biggrin.gif

when did you send it? my computer's still not working so i have to get on while at work or use it occasionally at home if i can use my mom's laptop.

what's your email address and can you resend it if possible? i don't see it in my address book on my email.

now what to do with Owlflare and Duskstripe...*thinks*

Edited by Dragonpelt

okay happy.gif

anyone want to continue this rp? i don't want it to die sad.gif