Moonbeam22

Moon's Rainbow Dragons (free)

Hello, me again!

Still marveling at the beauty of my sunsong Tinsel that you made.. havn't found a use for him yet. but i will!

I really need a checker coloured dragon... and i was hoping you would be willing to recolour the male Black Marrow to be checkered marroon and dark grey.. all over the body.(except for the face)

Is that to hard?

I would still be willing to give an egg for it, especially FROM the lineage project i am requesting it for! (Would be using it as a link in my siggy to my thread smile.gif )

Could you do a CB thunder trio? In black with the lightening being blue possibly please? :3 I love how the ones you recolored previously looked and would love to have one as my own to use x3

Could you do a CB thunder trio? In black with the lightening being blue possibly please? :3 I love how the ones you recolored previously looked and would love to have one as my own to use x3

Okay, I'll get to work on that! smile.gif

@Icarus: I can make an attempt at the checkered dragon, but I am used to following the shading of the original sprite and it would be a bit tricky. I'll take a few stabs at it but I cannot promise succes.

I have a challenge for you.

Recolor any dragon on DC using the Starlight Tinsel colors. I want to see how it looks.

And GIMP is much faster for recolors- instead of having to go pixel by pixel, you can just select all of a color at once and color it.

I have a challenge for you.

Recolor any dragon on DC using the Starlight Tinsel colors. I want to see how it looks.

And GIMP is much faster for recolors- instead of having to go pixel by pixel, you can just select all of a color at once and color it.

... I have no idea what GIMP is >.<

It's a free graphics program for all systems. It's like photoshop, but free. I use it for sprinting, and recoloring is very easy with it. You can use a color tool (Hue-Saturation) to easily change colors, or the select by color tool with antialiasing and feather edges unchecked and a threshold of 0 to use a palette you created.

I'll have to look into that then...

Request Completed!!!

user posted image

[IMG=http://imageshack.us/a/img688/7135/blackthunderrequest.png]

I'll have to look into that then...

Request Completed!!!

user posted image

[IMG=http://imageshack.us/a/img688/7135/blackthunderrequest.png]

Thanks so much moonbeam! I love how it looks :3 when I get on my computer later I'm going to put it into rotation as my avatar and maybe put it in my signature to! Love it so much x)

What about a Male Alt black sprite with green nebula markings? More of the smudges than dots though. (If that makes sense)

Okay, I'm going to ask you for two:

#1:

user posted image

Do you think you could recolor it to be black skinned, with dark red-to-red wing tips? Kthanx!!

#2:

user posted image

White, with black frills and wings, and blood-red eyes please!

Thank you!!

What about a Male Alt black sprite with green nebula markings? More of the smudges than dots though. (If that makes sense)

Unfortuantly, when I go to paste either of the alt sprites into Paint, the background is black. When I go to fill the background with white, the sprite is messed up due to some of the lines being the same color. As I have no other method of recoloring, I will have to ask that you pick another sprte for me to do the nebula markings on. sad.gif

MOON MOON MOON MOON MOON!!!

I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

I only need the Blusang now! Don't worry about the neglected!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!

Goodness, Fun2HaveRound, hyper much? tongue.gif

I'd like a male Ridgewing with a pale sandy color for the body, and a light, sky blue for the webbing in between the wings, dark blue for the spines of the wings, and a white or a very, very light pink for the stripes along the upper wing. Thanks! biggrin.gif

I know that you have your request slot filled, I just want to make this now in case I don't have the time to do it later. Sorry >.<

The dragon I would like recolored is the Spitfire: user posted image

Instead if the Spitfire's light brown scales, could it have very dark grey scales that are nearly black? And can it's blue markings will be very bright, standing out at an almost turquoise color, which could look like this.

Thanks! Is it okay if I use this as a picture in a RP, too? I'll make sure no one takes it.

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Whelp.

*sigh*

I guess we'll just have to...

.....ASSUME THAT MOON IS DEAD.

==>