AirDragonHeart91

Elements

Classical: Air, too. Lots of people here must like air because we all like dragons. Or something like that.

Periodic: I have no knowledge whatsoever about sciencey elements. I suppose I'd like silver, since I love silver dragons here.

Arsenic is probably my favorite, followed closely by Chlorine. Fluorine comes in at third-- or should I say ninth.

Periodic table-wise, Bismuth, purely because the name's pretty strange/has a nice sound to it.

Classical wise, eh...I'd say spirit, or heart but What Kind of Lame Power Is Heart, Anyway? Plus, not an element. What was I thinking?

Fire. C:

Edited by glass_kisses

Classical: Eh... I vary, but I'd have to say Water or Air- because Ice isn't an element. (But I'm Leo, which is a Fire Zodiac, and born in Summer. Go figure.)

Periodic: Silver or carbon, probably. Or kryptonite. *insert evil laugh here*

Quasi-OT, but don't forget that there aren't just western classical elements, there are also the oriental ones that have stuff like wood and metal. (I'd still pick air.)

My favorite element is probably water since it can be gas, liquid, or solid.

I like earth too... but only because the thought of being able to grow humongous mutant vines by raising a hand.

Classic: I'm a fire bender, yo cool.gif

Periodic: Oh. Jeez. I could go on and on about all the elements and how important they are to me. I wrote a novel where all the characters were basically humanized elements. I think I'll have to go with Cobalt or Xenon.

Edited by Lady Artemis

Lithium.

*high fives*

Lithium for a lot of reasons, one of those being the epic song by Evanescence. And its Nirvana namesake. (:

But in terms of fire, air, water, and earth, I'd say water. It's the most me.

Edited by glamoursea2

Classical: aether

Periodic: Ytterbium

Classic: There are still two meanings in this one:

1) The greek philosophical thingy:

Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Aether is optional.

2) The chinese five elements:

Water, Earth, Fire, Metal and Wood

My favorite here is probably earth, but if I had to make a ranking, the field would be very close.

Periodic: Natural born chemist, so that's quite a few.

Lithium, Boron, Phosphorus, Potassium, Thorium.

My favorite element would have to be...either fire or lightning.

On the periodic table, my favorite element would be mercury (HG). Something about its "liquid at room temperature" form and how toxic it is intrigues me

Classical: not sure. Probably water

Periodic table: umm... *glances at username* (Latin name for mercury/why it's abbreviated to Hg on the table). You could say I'm a pretty big fan xd.png

Well, isn't it obvious my favourite element would be water! And silver of course! biggrin.gif

Speaking in terms of chemical elements, my favourites would be, aside from silver, carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen. These elements, combined to be called CHON, are the components of living things. These form organic compounds. And, they bring wonderful things.

Out of fire/water/earth/air, I'd have to go with water? Don't know why, I just like it.

But out of the periodic elements, I'm going with lithium. It may or may not have something to do with how much I love the song Lithium by Evanescence. ;P

Lithium salts burns pink. I love it. It has such a nice colour.

Hm... Out of the base 4 fire/earth/air/water I'd say I like water and air the best. But I like the other two too! It seems to me that earth never gets any love..

And on the topic of elements and color, take a look at oxygen as a liquid.

Favorite classic element: Wind. The sheer power is astonishing.

Favorite Periodic element: Sodium. I love salt! xd.png

Favourite classical (Greek) element: Fire, closely followed by water.

Favourite Periodic element: Magnesium, chlorine and lithium. Any of the alkali metals and alkaline Earth metals are pretty cool.

I forgot to add that I just don't like water when it's associated with Slytherin

And... Water... Sea water and fresh water will bith do but I prefer fresh water more. Maybe just a little bit above seawater- almost equally

Edited by georgexu94

Classical: Hmmm.... Fire.

Periodical:

1. Xenon

2. Neon

3. Cobalt

4. Mercury

5. Carbon

6. Boron

7. Americium

8. Gold

9. Silver

10. Copper

11. Oxygen

12. Helium

13. Titanium

14. Vanadium

15. Nobelium

16. Einsteinium

17. Europium

18. Tin

19. Argon

20. Krypton

21. Tungsten

22. Seaborgium

23. Bismuth

24. Plutonium

25. Uranium

26. Gallium

27. Arsenic

28. Hydrogen

29. Gadolinium

30. Thallium

Fictional Elements:

Unobtainium

It converts heat to energy and doesn't EVER melt?! Heck Yeah!

My favorite element is lightning/electricity. It may be very erratic but is fun to watch and wield.

If only they would say compounds... Then it would be air and water= whirlpool