AirDragonHeart91

Elements

Classic: Um, Electricity? (If that's not what people call a "classical" element then Air xd.png )

Fantasy-like: Illuuuuuusions >:D (I think that's called an "element" in those video game things lol)

Periodic: Silver :3

Classical: Fire, obviously - though probably Earth...

Periodic: Plutonium. Just because. Plutonium. Otherwise - Carbon.

Classic: Water, though I'm a fire sign (random note: according to some personality-defined-through-elements article I was reading five years ago and therefore can't find, water combined with fire is the 'element' of wine. Just for fun.)

Periodic: Well, you see, I'm rather partial to oxygen... biggrin.gif

I'd have to go with Wind. Reason being, I could be in such a bad mood, but if a nice breeze kicks up and blows in my face for some reason I feel better, pardon the pun, but it really lifts my spirits.

As for the Scientific table I'd go with either Oxygen (because we all need that to breathe) and or Gold.

Finally found this again. My favourite is water. In chemical, it's either silver or cobalt.

My favorite elements are The Elements of Harmony are six supernatural artifacts which are arguably the most powerful force in Equestria, though the extent and nature of their power are largely unspecified. Each artifact represents an element of friendship and can presumably only work if wielded by one who possesses the corresponding trait, and only if all are used together. They have been wielded on rare occasions, particularly during events marked by danger and anarchy as a last resort to restore and enforce the balance of peace and order. However, the effects of their use are generally temporary and non-lethal, usually a form of banishment or imprisonment.

Air for favorite clasical element and Oxygen for periodic table. Sodium, gold, Silver and Platnum are good and mercury is kind of awesome.

Classical Element: All of them. All the elements.

Not-really-classical Element: Heart because bear cavalry.

Periodic Element: Carbon and Oxygen. Gallium is cool too.

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory

I like...

Classic Element- Wind

Periodic Element- Krypton (I just like the name) smile.gif

I like the lightning/electricity for some reason

Yes! Someone else who loves lightning!

I love watching a thunderstorm with the lightning flashes and dark clouds.

If lightning doesn't count as an element, then I suppose wind would be next.

Favourite periodic element? Hydrogen. The most common element, found everywhere but still unique in its own way.

Screw Osmium, Phosphorus is my favourite element by FAR. :3 I have no idea why I never even mentioned it in my previous posts.

Classic - Plasma the fabled 5th element

Periodic - Francium cause it makes everything fun! Woo explosions xd.png Though thorium has its appeal

plasma, or lightning, assuming they count

other wise...

magnesium, lithium, potassium, mercury, silver, earth, and fire biggrin.gif

Classic: Earth (Because the earth is big and amazing...)

Periodic: Argon (I like the Noble Gases overall, but Argon is fun to say)

My favorite classic element is definitely water. I've always associated with it. I don't realllyyy have a favorite periodic one, but mercury's cool. owo;