AirDragonHeart91

Elements

Hm.. as far as Earth/Air/Water/Fire, then Water. But if you go off and branch into other 'elements', I'd say Ice.

Periodic Element-wise, Rhenium. Why? No idea. Xenon is a close second.

Keeping the same on classical.

As far as the table..

Antimony --> Rhenium --> Arsenic --> Tungsten --> Sulphur.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

smile.gif I thought that the song shadowgrr gave is wonderful and magical and thought it appropriate for this topic.

Edited by georgexu94

My favorite is Fire (But I like them all biggrin.gif)

In the periodic table, I'd say sodium and chlorine. Yay salt!

Classic: Water

Periodic: Silver

And, this...

, which lists all the elements on the periodic table (that were known at the time, this song is relatively ancient) sung to the tune of I Am the Very Model of a Modern Major-General.

Let's see... I like osmium, because it's the heaviest metal (highest density), and it's also one of the few elements that can have the oxidation number VIII. That's even awesomer because "osm" in my language happens to literally mean "eight". :3

Iridium is a close second after osmium among heaviest metals and it theoretically might be able to have the oxidation number IX. I just read that. Huh ohmy.gif Plus, I really like its name.

And praseodymium because "prase" means "pig" in my language. I'm very mature. xd.png

That's not all though, I also like antimony, fluorine, the noble gases, the rest of the platinum group, mercury, sulphur, etc. All of them, basically. *rabid chemist*

(I've been drawing personifications of elements, and now I got into the habit of writing the names with a capital letter. Dammit.)

Edited by Orlageddon

I am water all the way but I do believe that each element is good in it's own way. They all represent different things so it's hard to compare but I am a scorpion and my element is water so I guess water is just my thing

How could I forget fluorine as one of my MAJOR favourites? It's the most electronegative so it reacts with almost everything. It's also nigh impossible to contain, because it can eat its way out of anything. Awesome.

Germanium because it can melt in your hand! and I also Love Fire and Maybe Gamma rays??? if it's a element.

Classic: Fire

Not-so-classic: Darkness

Periodic: Silicon due to technology running on it, and Thorium because Thor is my patron norse god.

General: The element of Surprise!

Edited by Oriolous

I have another new fave.

This is a guy sitting on a pool of freaking mercury.

user posted image

Too bad that's not safe at all. I really wish mercury wasn't toxic because then I'd play with it all day. One time, my classmates broke a mercury thermometer during lab class and I watched my teacher try to get it contained. It looked like the drops were alive xd.png

(I'm going to spam this thread lol)

Classical: Fire

Not so classical but RPG like: Time

Periodic: Platinum

Classic: Fire because I am a fire at most times!

Periodic : copernicium because it is the rarest!

Polonium. And I don't even have a drop of Polish in me.

I think I am water, but I really like fire. As far as periodic elements go...it's Argon. It will always be Argon.