creepado

Slender

The whole 'tall-faceless-coat-wearing-tentacle-abomination' thing has been done before. Slenderman is just a big ol' copycat, pffft =p

Er, so where was it from? unsure.gif

Slenderman is older.

Senderman's creation is cited as being from June 2009, whereas the enemy above originated in a game released 2008. (Dead Space).

I was mostly joking though, because it's not like their defining features are a strictly original concept that can be traced to any one source.

Senderman's creation is cited as being from June 2009, whereas the enemy above originated in a game released 2008. (Dead Space).

I was mostly joking though, because it's not like their defining features are a strictly original concept that can be traced to any one source.

Ah, sorry, I thought these were from DS2.

Me and a friend, just started play Slender.

We're... uhh... not having a break... <.< >.>

Nope.

But yeah. It's just... creepy.

Haven't even seen him. That music... o-o

We're just... not gonna play it anymore...

Loud bang caused my friend to just... fall off his chair v.v

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I found the game to be a nice challenge, but utterly terrifying at the same time. I think its just listening to the breathing that scares me. Also, the man doesn't have a face. like thats just not cool. If he had a face, even a scary face, it would be better than no face! D:

the gameplay itself is pretty basic and also kind of pointless (SPOILER i guess idk: winning the game doesn't mean anything. you just have the satisfaction of having collected the notes and then walking around until slender finds you /SPOILER) and for me it wasn't very scary but still, it serves its purpose and is entertaining, especially when done at night with company over.

i think the scariest part of it is turning around when you hit a fence and the music. nice ambience i have to say.

i'd recommend it to people new to horror games, indie games, or creepy pastas.

it's also funny seeing people who genuinely think that slender is where slenderman originated from?? hahaha

I actually went and tried to find Slender, just for fun. xd.png

Edited by gusearth1

I was walking through the woods in the slender game and he didn't appear. So I yelled out that he was a wuss and didn't want to face me. Then he started appearing a lot more and tried very hard to kill me. I think he heard me