creepado

Slender

Well your only other choice would to lower the graphics settings on the game. If that still doesn't work, you'll have to deal with a laggy game.

It's not me who needs the upgrade. I definitely do not need to do so. I'm just saying that while upgrading is the only choice, it's not always a very viable choice.

Do you mean it just shows you all of the files?

You should just be able to click on a file that says "run.exe" or something like that. If not, a screenshot would help.

Oh, nevermind, I got it . xd.png I didn't hit "Run".

My new record is 5 pages woot! I play this in the school library and everytime time I play this I attract a crowd (mainly Guys lol but last thursday I got girls crowding who loved Slender!) tongue.gif its soooooo funny

I had no idea if you go slow and he turns you around and kills you! Thats what happened when I got to five notes! I just got out of the tunnel and my view just turned around and there he was! I was like NOOOOOO 5 pages dammit! almost 6!

I finally got 8 pages! But then it was all over. sad.gif

It's pretty creepy. I get so creeped out sometimes that I would face the wall while I am walking, so Slender will never catch me. xd.png

Pewdiepie's reactions are funny.

I got over playing Slender at the library tongue.gif couldn't get 8 pages gave up xd.png

But then Friend got mineecraft working at school biggrin.gif

The best I've ever gotten is four, but I'm just not very good at it. xd.png I also scare easily, so those things may be related.

I played this for the first time last night. I got to 5 pages and died. :C I looked away for literally one second and he got me.

Honestly, I don't see what's so scary about it. I was a little nervous when I got to the bathroom building thing just because it's such a small space, but other than that...it wasn't that bad at all.

Imma try again tonight, maybe.

I've watched Pewdiepie play Slender and, even though his reactions were hilarious, the game scared the crap out of me and I was paranoid for a couple weeks afterwards. >.< I want to watch more playthroughs, but I don't think I want to make myself so paranoid again.

Well, it's scary at first, but after you see the fandom on Tumblr, you just think Slender is adorable.

But really, my friends and I played this with the lights off and sound up. The drums started beating and then this guy jumped out of the closet and we screamed our heads off.

Well, it's scary at first, but after you see the fandom on Tumblr, you just think Slender is adorable.

Indeed. I am a #1 Slenderman fangirl and I'm incapable of playing Slender because I actually deliberately look for him xd.png The poor guy just needs some love! Anyone who's been on Tumblr and Facebook and seen all the extremely adorable pics of him could never be scared...

I'm terrified of Slenderman. My dad had to drive me somewhere at midnight a few nights ago and I kept mentioning Slendy. I then told my dad I wasn't obsessed with him, I just keep a healthy fear of things with tentacles that can kill me. tongue.gif Anyways, I want to play the game, but I'd likely freak out. Only way I'm ever playing is if I'm surrounded by kittens and have CaptainSparklez, Tobuscus, and ChimneySwift11 to hug. I'm weird like that.

I'm scared of plenty of things but, for some reason, Slendy has never scared me. I mostly just laugh whenever I play and he appears or other people play. I like playing with friends just so I can see their reactions but still, its amusing.

How can anyone be scared of this

seriously

how

it's not scary, it's not even a game. You want a scary game, try FEAR. Try Penumbra, it's intense as hell.

seriously

how

it's not scary, it's not even a game. You want a scary game, try FEAR. Try Penumbra, it's intense as hell.

I feel like Slender is like Amnesia. Everyone gets so worked up but I see the monsters and just laugh at them.

I feel like Slender is like Amnesia. Everyone gets so worked up but I see the monsters and just laugh at them.

yeah it's crazily overrated. Both of them are; but Amnesia has such a good storyline, and I admit the water parts really freaked me out. Other than that, the monsters are just silly.

I'm not scared of Slender, but I still get scared playing that game because I play it with my brother, (it's his computer and mine just crashes w/it) and he will grab me really tight and scream. It's just that he's the one who gets the working headphones, so sometimes he gets scared just by the sound, before we see him, so I don't know if he's screaming about the game, or what, and I'm so anxious normally that screaming in my ear makes me scream. :'P

No but Slender himself (itself?) is too... narmy. I find him and I laugh "HI SLENDERMAN! Wanna play?"

I just wish I could play it w/out my brother. His is the only computer that can handle it/we can use, and if I use my dad's tablet, the crappy thing walks in the wrong direction, and I have literally walked into Slenderman because the thing couldn't tell what direction I wanted to go in.

Edited by Delira

seriously

how

Because some people are more easily frightened than others. :b Not everyone is a fan of scary games, yah know. It's the buildup in Slender that gets most people I think (it's what got me anyways).

Slender wasn't that scary to me, but honestly I'm incapable of being scared anymore. I loved the game though. It's... strangely addicting. And FEAR wasn't scary except for the first one. The first one I admit was terrifying.

I love playing Slender with my friends. You see Slendy and my friend screams "OH MAH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHD"

I'm easily scared, but the game didn't unnerve me. Then again, I already had affection for Slendy as a character. wub.gif A friend of mine made a clay figure of him, about 4 inches high. He gave it to me; I have my own mini Slender on my dresser.

And then, Slendermane of course. Because ponies.

This game is scaring the crap out of me. I found the first page in a tiled room then wandered back to the fence. Now it started static blinking and I haven't unpaused it yet. xd.png

Not scary. Pewdiepie was just SCARED. He fell out of his chair. Cx When I saw Slendy while playing the game, I was like, "Oh yaayyyy... Lets run away now and just take al your notes."

Man. If you think this game is scary, try watching some Slenderseries on YouTube. Things like EverymanHYBRID, Tribe Twelve, and Marble Hornets. Compared to those, this is pathetic.