creepado

Slender

Sure 'bout it? This page is like the page when you accidentally write dragcave.com instead of dragcave.net

Sure 'bout it? This page is like the page when you accidentally write dragcave.com instead of dragcave.net

This is the actual site: http://slendergame.com/

It's a safe download. This is where most people download it and I haven't heard of a single person getting a virus from it. smile.gif

Wait, I'm confused. O_o Is the original Slender game (the one in the forest) and the one called "Sanatorium" the same thing? I notice "Sanatorium" also features the slenderman character... were they made by different creators, though?

Wait, I'm confused. O_o Is the original Slender game (the one in the forest) and the one called "Sanatorium" the same thing? I notice "Sanatorium" also features the slenderman character... were they made by different creators, though?

Slender didn't create Slenderman, it just used him. Sanatorium can later, I think, but I don't think it was by the same people.

PLAY SLENDER THEY SAID.

IT WILL BE FUN THEY SAID.

user posted image

I'm cosplaying Slenderman soon, anyway xd.png

Gonna stand in the women's toilets and scare the life out of anyone who goes in there~

Edited by Tazzay

That moment in Slender, when you're in the tunnel, and you come out one end and you turn slightly around. And he's there.

The music bit the game plays every time he appears right behind you is like a brown note to me. Wait so is it true that there are like, ten landmarks, so you never know which ones have the notes?

scottshott:Your avatar....TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!

jk jk...

yes, infact there is a chance there is no note in the bathroom place, so, you dont have to go there...

oh my god, the first time i went to the bathroom, and looked left and he was there, i shat my pants!, i like pressed up to the outer wall, wasn't even in it. But the tunnel that goes through the center, im not going to even touch it. Your flashlight wont penetrate the darkness...... I know it just takes you to the other side but still

My gosh, you people! Just reading through this thread got me creeped out - everyone else's reactions made me have to go try it but I was also a little edgy by the time I googled "slender." When I brought up the website for Slender: The Eight Pages the first little bit of static noise scared the karp out of me!

There's no way I can play the actual game if the stupid website scared me that bad.

The $20 mode is pretty funny too.

Sometimes I have to play it with the sound off because the stupid soundtrack freaks me out worse than the actual game!

It's a lot less scary with no sound. But I still jump whenever that static starts and then I panic and Slendy gets me.

True, but you cant change the volume in-game, you have to change the volume with the pc itself.

This game always causes 'heart attacks'.It's just so scary!

The $20 mode is pretty funny too.

Sometimes I have to play it with the sound off because the stupid soundtrack freaks me out worse than the actual game!

exactly, the thumping with the first note, and then, well I don't know how to explain it, with the third. I haven't ever gotten past the 4th note.

My friend showed me Slender a few weeks ago. Haven't gotten past third note. I always find minimalist horror games so much more terrifying than, say, a Silent Hill sort of thing. There's so little going on, so little to expect until - WHAM. My usually-repressed little sissy scream

Seriously. Love this game.

ways to make Slenderman less scary. Come on guys, he just wants to give you your wallet back!

Ahh my god. I'm dying. Can't even. Laughing too hard.

i got to the fifth note and it forced me to turn around. i saw his tentacles for the first time

When that is about to happen, look down.

Edited by creepado

Normally after the 5th or higher note. If you don't run instantly after you grab it.