Skypool

The DCF Pen Pal Thread

All of you that have requested, have been signed up. LLD, why are thou confused?

EDIT: Pairs are now being made. Please refer to the front page in 1-5 minutes after this post.

EDIT 2: Pairs have now been made.

Edited by Skypool

*Facepalm* I probably missed your request, Star. Sorry! *Goes to add on list*

Tis probably miss reading but the 2 posts say 2 diffrent things. one I'm with one user the other I'm with another.....

I'd like to have a pen pal, if you're still pairing people up...

LLD and Point of Origin- Snap! I'm completely and utterly going crazy... I'll get this taken care of as soon as possible.

Tigerra- added to the list.

LLD- I don't see your name on the 'Pair's' twice... But just in case I'm going crazy, you're paired up with stromzone.

Edited by Skypool

This sounds like fun, being new I think this will definitely help me out with meeting some nice member on here and getting to know them. I really do enjoy making friends. :3 Sign me up!

It's a good day to have a pen pal, what with the Cave being broken and all. XD Thank you for this thread! As my signature clearly states my pen pal does, in fact, rock. ^^

Edited by Chanilove

Renton has requested that we both get re-matched...

Renton has requested that we both get re-matched...

What if I want a new Pen Pal?

Well, I don't see why that would be, but if you would like, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Edit: I think messaging them might be beneficial seeing there are more than a few people that want pen pals and haven't been paired because Skypool hasn't checked in on their thread.

Edited by Lord_Kishin

Renton did PM Sky, just thought I'd poke it here.

Out of interest, how often are people PM'ing/messaging their pen pals? 'Cos I'm quite interested in joining in, but not sure whether I'll be online enough...

It depends on you and your pen pal.