Walker

Die Anew OoC

It's fine; don't worry about it o3o

Also, we wouldn't kill your character/put him in a terrible situation. That would just be rude and completely against basic RP etiquette. Don't you worry about it~ smile.gif

Besides, yur in my char's den... although it's made under Lyambo's wall... well, lets just see what happens if a Nightstalker comes to the gate of Lyambo and sees me just defending myself from guards at the gates' wall...

gist, if your character wants, she's free to follow Amun and find him "dead" in his apartment when the sun rises.

I'll accept this offer if you wish to play.

Wish to play? Not quite sure what you mean by that, but I'm fine with doing the scene.

Woops. xd.png I'll delete the second one of the post.

(I'm using a free wifi hotspot. I'll be here until five PM...so after that I wont have computer access so often until furthur notice.)

All i know is that when you come in to take your shift as a guard, yur definetly gonna be shocked at the fact that a hellhound is right outside, surrounded by guards, howling xd.png

Those that are outside the gates may also have a slightly odd sight.... Cethlenn's transformation.... those inside may hear the pained wail of a Banshee....

xd.png Sirin was outside and heard Cethlenn...

I made it a bit dramatic, there...but that's how we all like it, right?

Sure, gist. You can pop in wherever. If you want Thage there, it's fine with me.

Well, Thage is a Blessed. She doesn't cross over until she goes to sleep and stuff. So, unless she has a reason for passing out...

Perhaps she she sees the "bodies," gets frightened someone will accuse her of killing or something, and rush home where she eventually falls asleep and crosses over. Or something o3o Unless she passed out at the sight of dead bodies. That works too xd.png

Edited by Walker

What kind of creature is Eldunari?

Well, I wasn't sure so I just put 'creature' xd.png.

I knew it was a dragon xd.png well, now I know the exact name!!

Edited by Xarria

Ok, i just didn't want to make people 'cause I've had enough OoC RP fighting in these past few days, but duly noted.

Walker, can eldunari speak to sirin telepathically? or is there restrictions.

DC dragons speak telepathically to everyone, and Nocturne's are DC dragons. Go for it.

I'm not going to be here nearly as much for personal reasons. I would estimate my true active time to be around August 20. I hate to be in the way, so if my character must be struck, then so be it. I apologize.

It's fine. No reason she has to o3o Thanks for letting us know~