Walker

Die Anew OoC

Guardians all travel to the underworld by day? So yes, she will.

Guess we'll have to come up with a different ending to the scuffle outside. And ooops, sorry Shur for the gender mixup - guess i'm just used to my RL RP groups being all male (Except for me) usually. sad.gif

That's okay, I feel ya, I am in the same situation a lot of the time. Yes, I guess we will have to come up with a different ending. The way I see it the guards are going to follow us, seeing as we are a threat to the city. So if we kill them off and run off before any backup can show up we are home free. However, we can't be near the city gates because the nightwalkers are coming and we are all beasts of the underworld. You guys have any suggestions?

Hmm, you and Takhesis could do that but, seeing as I'm idiotic in the laws of the Underworld, might stay and be confused why you left. That would be a very dramatic time xd.png

Thats true, and sorry if I made you feel like your character has to be ignorant on the laws, I didn't mean to. But just think Grimrr has lived down there for about 200 years so he knows most of the old and new laws :s Well I am not going to post just 'cause I do not want to head in the wrong direction Takhesis how do you feel?

I actually LIKE Nyx being ignorant in the laws, makes her plot interesting.

I'm thinking that the dawn in the underworld may have some strange effects on Cethlenn. An old being that was based off an avatar of a Titan may not like the dawn so much.

yeah, I quite agree. Especially since you're in darkness most of the time...

Yes I agree, that would make sense, but what would happen? Would she just... disappear or transform or what? Don't mean to sound pushy I am just genuinely interested xd.png if you want you could keep that part secret and we (me and xarria) could set it up somehow.

Thinking a cross between the way vampire reacts and a transformation of some kind... not quite sure on all the details as yet. Think recoiling from the light source and keeping to shadow for as long as possible before the shift occurs.

(Original Fantasia is such a good source of inspiration.... espicially the Night on Bald Mountain piece..... xd.png )

Well we need Walker to set up the start of dawn, so her transformation thing would more be a reaction to that than anything else... hmmm the morning bells would be useful however xd.png (Shamelessly steals off Fantasia)

I hope she posts, too. I don't like it when people lurk but don't post >.<

I have festivities that I must attend to today; According to this, I may or may not post. If I do post, it'll be late tonight. Again, I apologize.

I'm around but I can't move anything until some other people reply, and it's been only 48 hours of waiting. I prefer not to move on without someone without good reason, and 2 days simply isn't a good reason.

And it's a holiday, so. People will be busy, like gist.

Edited by Walker

Agreed. I probably wont be able to post tomorrow because my mom's getting married biggrin.gif so, I probably wont be able to post.

Ack! My computer is being stupid and it restricts random pages of websites...the last page of this RP is being restricted...

I most likely wont be able to RP here until early next week, so I just thought I'd tell you guys.

BTW Mousia, did you purposely re-post your other post with the prophecy-like thing in it? Sorry if I sound disrespectful to it, but I don't know what it is yet ^^

There we go, beginning the shift from night to day. Will complete the shift over the next post or two. gist, if your character wants, she's free to follow Amun and find him "dead" in his apartment when the sun rises.

Chaos is a new plotline. I won't tell you too much but he's an NPC and not available for play.

Also, no. No one can sense the ripples his movements cause. They're what cause the Underworld to be so bizarre in the first place and happen quite often, so they're not some amazing event everyone will notice.

Edited by Walker

Sorry, didn't mean to be pushy :s I am just glad we all roleplay together ! .. Oh yea, kinda big, I wont be posting for at least a week or more starting tomorrow, major camping trip, sorry guys. I will try to work it so you guys can play around me.