Walker

Die Anew OoC

You want me to undo my hex? but baby guards are so cute tongue.gif

And was the plan for Cethlenn to cross as well?

Yes, it was and if you would like to, however for the thing to work you need to fight us for a few seconds here so we can launch our plan. Again if its okay with you.

Amun couldn't help but smile a little at the compliment. It had been a long time since someone had complimented his music instead of screaming at him to "stop that racket and play something a little more up beat!" Some people didn't appreciate REAL music, under-educated idiots. It would be nice to discuss or play with someone who actually knew what they were talking about and show him some sembelence of respect.... "There was no harp here," he lied through his teeth. "And it's better that way."

He briefly turned his attention away from the stranger, noting how the sky was beginning to lighten a little. He cursed under his breath and turned back to look back at Celeste. "The morning is going to come soon, and a safehouse isn't any place to spend the day. We need to leave, and fast. I'll explain more tomorrow," he replied, urgency in his tone.

Does Thage hear this exchange? *points to second paragraph*

I'll leave it up to you o3o That would be fine with me. He very well could have spoken a little too loud in his urgency.

Hey. we're still outside the gate, right? Cause maybe when the Nightstalkers arrive, they'll see us...?

He walked over to the door and pushed it open, heading out into the street. He briefly paused under the window where the violin music had been coming from, looking back to see if Celeste had followed.

Could Thage meet up with them in the street? Thage also comes from money.

I placed him there for a reason. wink.gif Go for it. It's the closest I could get to getting her involved without breaking my character's personality.

I'd like to join but your (Walker's) PM box is full. xd.png

My inbox is not full. It's at 82 percent blink.gif

Off topic - Check your sent box too Walker, sometimes messages there take up space.

On topic - Time for portals?

Uh, are we doing portals now that the Nightwalkers are about to come? If so, what would our purpose be?! I have no idea...

Shur'Turgal is a girl. xd.png

Oh, well when I was trying to send in my app. it said your inbox was full. Derp. xd.png

I know for 100 percent sure it's not full guys XP I know how to check my inbox.

It might have been full for a few hours in the past few days. Iunno the last time I cleared my inbox.

Just a note guys, you throw all your characters through portals just as morning is coming and then you won't have anyone to interact with other than the same group in the Waking World. Cause we're all headed towards the general direction of the Underworld right now.

Edited by Walker

-.- I sent it in. It said MY inbox was full...but I skimmed until just now so I thought it said yours. xd.png

I don't know why everyone calls me a boy.. not understandable, but forgivable! And I think we should just wait to enter the waking world at another time because like walker said there will be no one there. Walker one question, are you headed to the underworld?

Well, yes. First I have to get Nightwalkers and company back to Amun's appartment but all of my characters are ones that naturally revert to the Underworld during the day anyhow. So yes, yes I am o3o