Walker

Die Anew OoC

It could show her watching the dead enter, or killing a wandering group of dead ghosts.

True, more likely killing things as the wilderness of the Underworld has damaged her mind...although that could also be due to the fact no-one believes in her and her kin anymore too, therefore stripping her of purpose. Hence her name grants some sanity back.... wonder if giving her purpose would cure her completely... interesting thought.

Yep, but it does ensure she's not completely evil and annoying with her seemingly non-answers. Plus she could always be used by Walker for a plot hook or 2, if need be.

tongue.gif

OOOO another climax!! Also, I think that Nyx (ma hellhound char) acts more human. You can tell in ma new post.

We're still all getting our characters introduced mainly. I'm waiting to reply until Shur'tugal goes, since I don't want to get too far ahead of any one person even if we have different scenes going on. Yours should be easy enough to work in since Amun and Celeste are out on the streets in an alleyway.

sorry guys gonna do my replies now and then put in my app. And yea it may be spelled like that I kind of just did it from memory.

Stupid school sleep.gif

I agree; that's why i sometimes may not post for awhile, school >:(

soo annoying, I feel like I am completely lost when I get back to reading everything

I'm reading the last one now, around half way or a quarter of the way through.

It is soo good. I cried so many times during those books. I won't wreck it for you. It took me like 5 days to read that one xd.png

I've been too busy to continue reading it T.T I'm going to, though. It'll be a book i read if i can't go to sleepat night, cause i finished around 100-200 pgs with that problem xd.png

The movie Eragon? Trust me, it's REALLY off. Sure, Murtagh looks like he should, but there's no real story to it, i think. There's not even any dwarves!!

Oh, and, giant post just now ^^

Edited by Xarria

I remember it being kind of sucky cause I watched it when it had just come out, and I was looking at like the cast on line and I was so disappointed ! and why would murtagh be in it... he isn't in the first book, or is it all the books? and im gunna go check that wink.gif

Wait, didn't they get to the Varden in the first book? Cause Murtagh is the one who led them to the Varden in the book AND the movie...