deep234

COOKIE!

*swoops Night* *takes cookies* *flies so high that no one can reach me* DEAL WITH IT.

Takes a big bix of chocolate chip cookies and the tv remote and as I eat the cookies I watch the Walking dead on AMC."Mmmm now this is good..."

*watches with Darien, sneaking a cookie or two from the container into my mouth* Sure, they might be poisoned or tampered with in an other way. But there is no denying the great taste.

Edited by Durppie

Not too worry, I wouldn do that too you, glad you like the taste of them, I made them my self... biggrin.gif

*Gets into Arwing and blast you out of there, whizzes past and snatches cookie*

Muahahaha

Cookie Devouring Mania Meter is full! Time for the delicious carnage!

*lunges at where the cookies are, and starts eating them messily* *stops after Mania Meter is depleted and cleans up the huge mess*

*decides to buy some more cookies to replace the ones killed*

Edited by Durppie

- takes cookies that 3rdtime lucky bought with money from Durppie and runs- their all mine! they always will be! -climbs tree shoving cookies into mouth-

LOOK!, Girl Scout and they have cookies, lots and lots of cookies!...

Edited by Darien

Watchs as the Girl Scout chases NightLovesFantasies down, jump her and beat the (CENSORED) out of her and then watchs as they walk away laughing.

"Note too self, don't mess with Girl Scouts or there cookies... blink.gif

True, so true...

Why people steal me money? GRR. DX *buys some cookies for placing in trees while tossing John Egbert at potential thieves*

Beware Girl Scouts pimping them cookies... laugh.gif

So any body want some choclate chip cookies hot from the oven?... biggrin.gif

Are you sure that's sanitary? Er...

*snatches a cookie from the Cookie Monster's stash* He'll never notice...and isn't he on a healthy eating montage now?

You need too let them fininsh cooking so the earthworms I used in making them want taste funny... biggrin.gif

why must you do this to the cookies?? ;A;

-puts bowl pan thing down and gets secret stash from hidden drawr- (i cant spell that right....)

Because I know just how much you enjoy eating them, just like the ones you have now, would you like too know whats in them?... biggrin.gif

Them cookies have dung beetles and cock roachs, I'm thinking about making some with black widow spiders... biggrin.gif

Edited by Darien