deep234

forum food fight

*Throws a cake that says "Welcome" into Zeditha's face* tongue.gif

Hello Zeditha! AHHHHHHHH!!! *Runs away as Zeditha starts throwing nasty stuff at us*

DB grabbed a couple of the 901 donuts and somersaulted out of the way of the rest of them. Nice glazed donuts, no fuss hardly any muss.

Dusty finished her donuts and opened a bag of grated and flaked coconut which she then held carefully as she walked up behind Path's red eyes Black Dragon #8105 and emptied the bag on his back and shoulders. Then she danced away into the fray before she could be hit by Path's next round of fire.

Edited by DustyBelle

*Red Eyes Black Dragon #8105 gets very angry and throws 1085 cookies at DustyBelle*

Edited by Path Light

*Throws TONS (and I mean TONS) of banana cream pies into Path's face* Hehehe! biggrin.gif

Lasagne Cannon! FIRE 8(

*lasagne lands on Mellwen*

Direct hit!

Edited by TheTron852

Thanks a lot Tron! *Gets all the lasagna off me, and throws 50 cream pies back at Tron* That'll teach you to shoot me with lasagna! *gets hit in the face with more lasagna* AHHHHH!!!!

*stands there with another Lasagna Cannon and a smile on his face* You were saying? *SPLAT! fell down with cream pie on his face*

I was saying, STOP SHOOTING ME WITH LASAGNA!!! *pulls out a super gooey bubble gum shooter* Mwahahah!!! *starts pelting Tron and Path with bubble gum*

*Smacks Darien with 9000 pies*

hits ya back with 1000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 moonpies... tongue.gif

Chucks nacho cheese sauce at Flamma and erg07 while yelling, "Stop it, you two. Just look at this mess you've made! Who's going to clean it up?"

Edited by casprrr

Wipes off the grape juice. Lobs 6 scoops of pistachio ice cream at Path Light.

Get Freckles (RVB) Freckles Shake. *Food falls from ceiling on top of everyone.*