deep234

forum food fight

Darien, do you know who these people throwing large amounts of food at us are?

Haxx #147, which being are you? DB tosses a handful of mashed potatoes and the people huddled down behind the table.

Haxx #147: I am a Velociraptor!

Bad Rap #37: *Throws 7005 bananas* I am also a Velociraptor!

Spittor #84: I am a Velociraptor as well!

Wow! I must be pretty strong. Apparently I just threw the people huddled behind the table. I was going to throw mashed potatoes at them, but I seem to have thrown the taters and people.

Now I am throwing cream pies as what is a good food fight without cream pies. Not throwing stuff at scarey Dinosaurs, cept Path_Light. Chuckles a depp mwahahah! tongue.gif

She picks up a platic sack filled with raisens and tosses them after the cream pies. Her eyebrows dance up and down over her eyes and she laughs, Bwahaha.

*Throws cream pies back at DustyBelle* Take that for making Red Eyes Black Dragon #4111 trip!

You have already gotten me for the banana peel trip and Red Eyes Black Dragon #4111 Lots of us are slipping and going down this floor is DANGEROUS. Shakes her head and sighs. Tosses some jello at PL

DB smacks the jello back towards PL and starts shooting readi Whip out of a can.

Pepperidge Farm goldfish go flying through the air a handful at a time to hit all players.