deep234

forum food fight

*dumps a pot full of crawfish on Darien* Sorry Darien!

*Flies away with pixie stix until commen sence hits and comes down next to Darien putting on a sorry face giving him the pixiestix and the hot dogs* but behind those cute eyes was a sparcle of evil!

*conteracts chocolate ice cream with vanilla* Ha! Vanilla is 10x better!

*Flies away with pixie stix until commen sence hits and comes down next to Darien putting on a sorry face giving him the pixiestix and the hot dogs* but behind those cute eyes was a sparcle of evil!

Looks Cat in the eyes Oh no I'm not about too fall for that you evil little kitty...

Edited by Darien

*covers schools in pancakes with Budder on top (butter)*

There is a reference from a movie if you know PM me I give you a dragon!

*covers schools in pancakes with Budder on top (butter)*

There is a reference from a movie if you know PM me I give you a dragon!

CLOUDLY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLZ!!!!

*CHOCLATE CANNON! Fires*

Edited by pinkieseb

*makes it rain steak*

Well done!! I will get Phoenix to give you another dragon!

*Sick from chocolate ice cream, since cats can't eat chocolate* My tummy hurts... *Drags self into giant pumpkin house, and throws Pumpkin Pies at everyone.* Take that!!

*Ducks, the pumpkin shrinking to a normal size, and the cheesecake flying over it. Stands, the pumpkin growing to house size.* Behold, my size-changing pumpkin house!! *Throws a pumpkin at* Ha.

*Swallows pumpkin pie* THAT'S what I call fast food! *Throws chocolate cake at* Catch!

Jumps into the air catching the chocolate cake and qiuckly eats it.Mmmm, that was good...Throws a very big bag of catnip into the air.

*jumps in front of Darien catching the catnip in mouth and shares the rest with SCM then throws halloween potion at Darien*

Thank you. c: *Takes remaining catnip and eats it in a gulp.* Now... *Throws candy corn at Darien.*

Oh candy corn I like candy corn and Cat you can keep the potion... tongue.gif

Candy corn is poisonous.

*Walks in front of Darien* If a black cat like me crosses your path, you get bad luck! *Attacks rope, causing a bucket of strawberry ice cream to drop on Darien's head* That's what the rope was for?

*Climbs up the rope and onto a latter* Rope-swinging time! *Jumps onto the rope, causing it to swing out, then jumps onto another, repeating this until above Darien. Then drops mouse on him.* It's food! Also, what does the potion do, Cat? I'm curious... After all, curiousity killed the cat!

*looks at scm* I'm not so sure i'm wating for the outcome because he may disinagrate or turn in a frog or....probably anything *grows awsome cat wings and flies a little farther from Darien just incase he explodes*

Maybe the mouse will turn him INTO a mouse! *Climbed higher up the rope to be safe*