deep234

forum food fight

*Runs in with a basket of stale bread and crumpets* *throws said items in all directions* ninja.gif *Uses stealthy ninja moves to escape*

Those were called ninjas...

*Catches fish and drinks blood* Yummy. *Throws the now-dry fish at Darien*

*ducks as fish flies over head and runs in a cat-a-castale and starts throwing poisoinus catnip exept the catnip does not efect cats, then puts poisoinus catnip in a cat-apult and shoots then throws scm a cat-alog wich has witch spells. then tells scm to turn to the cat-alog about teleporting and then tells scm to teleport over to the cat-a-castle*

Throws pies at btoh of them and luaghs as the pies hit them, then runs away luaghing. tongue.gif

Ducks the fish. You are, how abou some Klingon blood wine?...

No thanks... *Throws another dry fish at Darien* I'm not thirsty anymore.

Ducks and throws pie. Here have some pie with your blood...

*Turned back into a black cat and ducked.* You can never catch me! Ha!

Jumps away After all the only thing I'd catch from you is your fleas... tongue.gif

*Eyes turn red.* You did NOT just say I have fleas. *Holds up burning-hot-filled-with-hot-sauce-and-make-of-lava pie*

OK...I didn't say it... your ticks how about that...Euns away fast.

*Runs after, turning into a creature who knows no mercy. Throws the pie at him, putting a heat-detector on it* HOW DARE YOU!

Eats pie. I'm a dragon did you think that would do anything too me little kitty...

Spits out the mouse in time. That right cats do eat mice so you can have this one back.... laugh.gif