deep234

forum food fight

*becomes a Kirby and sucks them up, spitting pies at everyone afterwards*

Me: "I baked you a pie!"

Is it pie flavored?

*throws pie-flavored pie*

*walks in room, gets hit by a pie, glares at wonton and takes out a bucket of honey and flings it over the random people in the room*

My cookie shield cannot be penetrated by honey! On the other hand honey make pancakes horrible weapons. *Throw coconuts*

*swallows coconuts* yum, I guess... *throws up* Ew...

*runs over to Rarity and sprays honey*

*Whipes honey out of eyes* Sorry about the coconuts. *Breaks cookie shield and throws the pieces*

MY CHOCOLATE!!!!! *jumps down from rafters to tackle Darien, stuffing the chocolate into my mouth*

I want your brains chocolate....

*comes back from the dead after eating Choco, AKA becomes a zombie, a chocolate craving zombie*

Arg...

*throws pies*

Pieeeee? *catches a banana cream pie and throws it back at SoiledLove* SPLUT! *collapses into a fit of giggles*

*throws a bucket of cornflakes at tigerra79*

MY CHOCOLATE!!!!! *jumps down from rafters to tackle Darien, stuffing the chocolate into my mouth*

Ow...hey leave some for...

*catches some cornflakes but still gets all messy, throws cornflakes at Darien* Here! Have some!

Looks up catches the cornflakes with out getting too messy."Thanks, here have some froot loops too go with your cornflakes..."I say as I throw the froot loops as her. tongue.gif

Edited by Darien

*Catches cornflakes and eats them* And do you know what else cereal needs, Darien? *grins evilly* CHOCOLATE MILK!!! *dumps a humongous carton of chocolate milk on Darien's head and runs away giggling*

Mmmmm...I like it when you play dirty Tigerra..."Runs after with chocolate pudding luaghing all the way. laugh.gif

Hello, fellow citizens of Dcforumia.

Prepare to have a taste of MY FLAMING SAUSAGE LINKS! MUAHAHAHA!

*Twirls sausages like mace*