deep234

forum food fight

*Eyes change red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.* HYPER MODE ACTIVATION is complete.

*Eyes change red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.* HYPER MODE ACTIVATION is complete.

I'm sorry, but I think I forgot to mention it was through the nose.

Either way, I'm HYPER.

Doesn't take much. *Jumps around from wall-to-wall-to-roof-to-floor-to-wall in a gray and rainbow blur* Weee~

Wakes up and looks about, What, who, whats going on here, who did this?Then sees seacatsmew. Qiucke don't let her got into the catnip!...

*bends down to eat a pizza before fling up in the sky and throws catnip at everybody, then comes back down and coughs up hairball*

Looks at Cat. Thats just nasty... blink.gifRuns away jumps into lake Edited by Darien

Ducks the cake runs away taking the last of the pixie stixs with me.

Sees what Cats up too and ducks. Oh no you don't your not getting my pixie stixs Cat...

*nyan cat power and magicly transports pixie stix in cat pocket and flies out of Darien's reach before he can take back the pixie stix and drops meatball bombs on him*

Hey they are mine, come back here!...I say just as the meatball start too fall. Mmmm...meatballs... tongue.gif

*throws fried pickles everywhere* YUMMY!

Starts throwing meatballs at every one. tongue.gif

(At MFM this year they gave away 6000 pixie stixs, the great big ones...) biggrin.gif

Edited by Darien