Rallis

Favorite Game Quotes

"My Rattata is the top percentage of all Rattata!" (Rattata is a very weak Pokemon)

"Hey! Why aren't you wearing any shorts?"

"I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"

"You're not wearing shorts! What's wrong with you?"

"Do you know why I wear shorts all year round? It's because I get scratches on my legs that everyone can see. It makes me look wild and dangerous."

"I like feisty kids like you"

"Don't try anything funny in the dark!"

"...... ..... ..... ...." (A very memorable quote)

"Eek! Did you touch me?" (Which she will say after she notices you and walks up to you)

"If I'm wearing a bikini... where do I put my Pokeballs? Tehehe... woman's secret!"

"This town is insignificant! There's nothing of value here. It doesn't need to exist, so I'll blow it up with a Galactic Bomb! If you try to mess with me, I'll shut you down with a Pokémon battle. So, what's it going to be? Are you going to mess with me?"

"WWAAAAAHHHHH SUGAR RUSH"

"Develop amnesia conveniently and forget everything you've heard!"

"Hehehe! This gym is full of women!"

Those are ALL from Pokemon.

'no matter how hard you try, i'll try harder.' i forgot his name. evil prince, skyward sword? does it ring a bell for anyone?

Ghirahim?

"The world ends with you."

Sanae Hanekoma, The World Ends with You

"What the hell are you talkin' about?! You're that young, and willing to give up that easily?!"

Cid Highwind, Final Fantasy 7

"Resolution is first and foremost. Outcome is secondary."

Waka, Okami

"My gift was magic. Une's gift was dreams. Xande's gift was mortality."

Doga, Final Fantasy 3

"I helped bring most of the villagers into the world, and now I help bury them."

Hoax Villager, The Legend of Dragoon

"True strength comes from helping others."

Okikurumi, Okami

Anything Fawful says, ever. My favourites:

"I drizzled rage dressing on the country next door. Rage dressing on a salad of evil!"

"Beef? I am lacking in beef. Fawful is beefless."

"Fawful is on the cozy couch, sipping tea that laughs at you!"

"You inhaled like a hungry syrup pig at the free pancake buffet."

"You have energy like a little angry battery with no friends."

"All who resist will be beat like naughty little eggs!"

"And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"

If you think he sounds like a food-obsessed, grammatically incorrect madman - that's because he is. xd.png

Edited by dracopenguin

"But don't you see?" - Fire Emblem, what Lucina says like all the time.

"You can't stop me!" -Fire Emblem, what Lucina says SOMETIMES if she gets a critical hit.

"A demon? Maybe this one is like one of those Black Wing experiments who says they're a dog..." -Maplestory, One of the Resistance(Edelstein) guys say this to the Demon Slayer.

"Do I HAVE to wear this?" -Maplestory, what Angelic Buster says sometimes when she transforms.(It's funny if you hear it yourself.)

"Having so many suicidal people around really gets on my nerves"

-Jade; Tales of the Abyss

And this is why I love Jade.

I could probably fill this whole forum with awesome quotes from ToA, but I'll just stick with this one.

Anise: You tried to undress the colonel... without me? <- when they try to take Jade's clothes off in the volcano tongue.gif

Portal:

GLaDOS: Didn't we have some fun, though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye", and you were like, [deep voice] "No way!" And then I was all, "We pretended we were going to murder you." That was great.

Portal 2:

Cave Johnson: If you've cut yourself at all in the course of these tests, you might have noticed that your blood is pure gasoline. Now, that's normal; we've been shooting you with an invisible laser that's supposed to turn blood into gasoline, so all that means is it's working.

Pretty much 90% of the lines from Portal 2 had me dying of laughter, actually. But the one about the gasoline always stood out to me.

They are always hysterical laugh.gif I remember one about lemons, or something along those lines. And the lead pants, because of the radiation seats. Priceless.

"Your skills are inferior!" - Master Yi, the most spammable taunt.

"You only need to click once, fool!" - Mordekaiser, number one en brasil.

"With just a press of the Square button, you can come and go as you please... Ah, the wonderful Square Button." A random Housewife in Persona 4.

Current one I just had

L: "Sumia, when you slap someone, you do it with an OPEN palm. You just punched Chrom in the face!"

S: "Uhm... It's the thought that counts?"

Lissa, to Sumia, about how she literally did just punch Chrom in the face to get him out of the 'duldrums' of his head. From Fire Emblem: Awakening

Edited by Wandering4Ever

'no matter how hard you try, i'll try harder.' i forgot his name. evil prince, skyward sword? does it ring a bell for anyone?

Yes! Same! Its the guy that looks like Fi! Starts with V or something?

"I think I'll just stand here and water my lawn for the next week or two."

*Derpy music ensues*

I can't remember the game this is from.

Team Fortress 2 is chock-full of hilarious phrases!

Some of my personal favorites

"I've slept in the corpse of a water buffalo tougher than you!" from the Sniper

"All your friends are dead!" from the Administrator

"Don't look at me! I'm slightly less handsome!" from the Scout

Man I could go on forever with quotes. TF2 is pretty much my favorite online game alongside Minecraft. biggrin.gif

"So This, is what the dream feels like, this is the victory we long for..." - Niko Bellic, Grand Theft Auto IV

From...that guy with the dreadlocks in The World Ends With You. I haven't played that in so long, but it's so good..."I'll mince you! I'll pound you! I'll grind you to a pulp!" and "Time for a taste test!" sound a little...creepy, once you think about it. And from Sho, "So zetta slow!' is awesome!

Medic- Danke... Dummkopfs.

Spy- I'm going to gut you like a Cornish game hen.

Soldier- [soldier is talking to a line of people wearing helmets] "If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight!" Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that nobody could best him in the ring of honor. Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth. And then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!

[Camera angle changes to reveal the 'people' he is talking to are all the heads of his decapitated victims, lined up on a fence. One of the heads falls onto the ground]

"is it better to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

Paarthurnax, Skyrim

'You wanted this, Sherri! You chose to take this path, and now you must walk it!"

~Cerya/Selye to Sherri/Shelley, Ch.4 TO:LUCT.

That was probably paraphrased, though.

"You're not a idiot. You're a big idiot, so start acting like one."

~Neku, The World Ends With You. laugh.gif

Terra: *motivational speech* ((Sorry, I can't remember what it was exactly.))

Kefka: Hmmm? You done yet? Good.

Okay, so I got this in my head last night as I was thinking about my favorite quotes from video games, when I decided to look for topic about this. (If there is already a topic made, please combine it with the original) These quotes can be extremely funny to very wise and everything in between. Here are some of my favorite ones:

Bioshock:

'We can see you, you know!'

-Random Female Splicer while the character was invisible

'Charlie, where you gone? Charlie? *slight pause* Nooo! You killed my Charlie!"

-Spilcer in the first level in the kitchen after you kill her boyfriend

'BEEEES!'

-Splicers after you release the insect swarm on them

'I’m very disappointed in you Delta! Destruction of a Fontaine asset is punishable by summary dismissal! Shall I simplify that for you? Fired! Fired! Fired!'

-Alex the Great

Pokemon

'My mind's gone orbital!'

-Random Galatic Grunt

'It's over 9,000!'

-Random Trainer in X/Y

Final Fantasy IX

Why you care about small things? World very simple place. World only have two things: Things you can eat and things you no can eat. (Quina)

What is better - To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

--Paarthurnax

Fire Emblem: Awakening

If you die out there... I'll kill you.

~Lon'qu

Pokemon

Mudkip!

~Mudkip ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Pixel.G

"I don't want to lie ... but I don't want to tell the truth either... If you ... need help... I'll ... come running... Go on ahead." Gary from Ib omg