The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

A curious--

I'd love to get on the silver list, but I've got dead vamp bites on my scroll. It'll be another couple of weeks before those eggs phase out completely.

I have, however, never lost an egg or hatchling due to sickness, and I'm not an ND experimenter, so I can guarantee I wouldn't nuke any egg gifted to me. Should I just subscribe this thread and wait?

A curious--

I'd love to get on the silver list, but I've got dead vamp bites on my scroll. It'll be another couple of weeks before those eggs phase out completely.

I have, however, never lost an egg or hatchling due to sickness, and I'm not an ND experimenter, so I can guarantee I wouldn't nuke any egg gifted to me. Should I just subscribe this thread and wait?

I believe the shells fade away 2 weeks after the egg dies, so when they dissapear, just post an application here and we'll be happy to put you on the list. smile.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: huskee

Scroll Link: dragcave.net/user/huskee

PM Link:

Proof that I read the rules: haha i love this rule... HOLDINGHANDS

I won't be here for 3 days so... I won't be able to accept the eggs.

Hi. I was accepted for a gold application, and a user from this topic named SnowSherry sent me a PM with a gold dragon available, but I can't respond to the message because her PM box is full. I was hoping this post may get SnowSherry's attention. The hatchling will grow up soon, and I'd really like to have it! I'm worried that she may not respond in time... unsure.gif

In the case that the hatchling grows up, could I be taken off the list because I didn't respond in 24 hours, in this kind of situation? I hope not... sad.gif

Edited by etthealien

Umm...I had asked for a gold application, and a user from this topic named SnowSherry sent me a PM with a gold dragon available, but I can't respond to the message because the user's PM box is full. I was hoping this post may get the SnowSherry's attention. The hatchling will grow up soon, and I'd really like to have it! I'm worried that the user may not respond in time... unsure.gif Would I be taken off the list because I didn't respond in 24 hours, in this kind of situation? I hope not... sad.gif

You did try to respond, so you won't be taken off the list. But I advise you to keep trying to contact the donor - I hope you manage to get the hatchie before it grows up. smile.gif

You did try to respond, so you won't be taken off the list. But I advise you to keep trying to contact the donor - I hope you manage to get the hatchie before it grows up. smile.gif

Okay, thanks. smile.gif I'll keep trying!

Forum ID: Alse15

Scroll Link: scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: holding hands

The fogged egg is currently sick, it will be unfogged as soon as it's better. I've temporarily unfogged it so you can take a look.

Edited by Alse15

Forum ID: huskee

Scroll Link: dragcave.net/user/huskee

PM Link:

Proof that I read the rules: haha i love this rule... HOLDINGHANDS

I won't be here for 3 days so... I won't be able to accept the eggs.

Denied. If you won't be able to accept eggs for three days, please reapply when you return and will be able to do so, then we'll be happy to put you on our list. Also, please post a correct PM and scroll link next time you apply (the instructions can be found in the thread's first post wink.gif).

Forum ID: orderedchaos

Scroll Link:  http://dragcave.net/user/orderedchaos

PM Link:  http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...ODE=4&MID=61353

Proof that I read the rules: shiny happy people

Accepted!

Forum ID: Alse15

Scroll Link: scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: holding hands

The fogged egg is currently sick, it will be unfogged as soon as it's better. I've temporarily unfogged it so you can take a look.

Accepted!

Edited by The Metalweavers

It appears that one of my eggs is being stupidly sensitive and got sick. I've pmed a mod about the fogged egg but figured I'd post here as well for good measure. You can remove me from the list if you want. I'll reapply when the egg stops being sick.

It appears that one of my eggs is being stupidly sensitive and got sick.  I've pmed a mod about the fogged egg but figured I'd post here as well for good measure.  You can remove me from the list if you want.  I'll reapply when the egg stops being sick.

That's quite all right - we only ask for eggs to be unfogged for a little while to check that there are no dead eggs on the scroll when we're in the process of approving the application. So you're in the clear and will be able to remain on the list. Hope your dragons gets well soon! smile.gif

Forum ID: _silverdragon_

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/_silverdragon_

PM Link:http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=Msg&CODE=4&MID=191673

Proof that I read the rules: Holding Hands

Approved!

Congratulations are in order! With 10 gifted Metallics, Mylorite has earned the rank of Apprentice. Thank you so very much for your generosity and dedication to our cause, this thread wouldn't be the same without people like you! biggrin.gif

Hey all! A bit of a sneak peak. There just might be a special event in the works coming VERY SOON involving all who donated metallic eggs to the thread, so if you're planning to donate an egg back to the thread, NOW IS THE TIME TO DO IT!

If you can go to the news section and make sure that your name is listed the number of times you've donated an egg to this thread, it would be greatly appreciated. For example, if you have donated 2 eggs to this thread, please be sure your name is listed twice.

I believe the shells fade away 2 weeks after the egg dies, so when they dissapear, just post an application here and we'll be happy to put you on the list. smile.gif

Yep, that's the timeline as far as I know. I'll wait on them, then. c: It's been about a week on the newest, so I should be clear next week.

My metals seem to have hated me these past couple of weeks, Though I finally got a metal egg from one of them.

Sent Silver offer to Alse15~ Pending

Edited by Kursedfire

Forum ID: Sakura_kyoraku

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/user/Sakura_Kyoraku

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...ODE=4&MID=80622

Proof that I read the rules: Shiny Happy People

I have 2 dead eggies on my scroll because I am a donor in the Vampire's Coven. Those were failed turns.

DENIED. Unfortunately, having dead eggs on your scroll makes you ineligible. Feel free to reapply when the shells have faded away.

No luck with golds, but I managed to breed a silver. I've sent an offer to _silverdragon_