The Metalweavers

The Metalweavers

The banner in my sig isn't working....has something happened?

Hmm, it's possible you have the banner from our old Metalweavers thread. When we made the swap, we changed the codes so they lead here as the old thred has been closed for business. I've checked the links from the new banners and they seem to be working normally, so perhaps you could try using the new codes (they're on the first site in the 'Banners' post. smile.gif

sad.gif Sorry guys. No interest or wrong breed in all of my (2) silvers since Mar 29, 2012. Don't worry then, I'll keep on trying. tongue.gif This game REALLY tests our patience... rolleyes.gif

Before I get back on under the mod account, I have to brag a bit. I just picked up a CB silver. Going to be putting its offspring into the mix I offer here. smile.gif Hopefully it'll breed!

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: Alse15

Scroll Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

Proof that I read the rules: happy shiny people

Approved!

user posted imageuser posted image

Forum ID: princisstay

Scroll Link: http://dragcave.net/dragons

PM Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=M...ODE=4&MID=67343

Proof that I read the rules: shiny happy people

Denied. Unfortunately, your scroll link is inaccurate. Please reapply with the proper scroll link.

Hmm, it's possible you have the banner from our old Metalweavers thread. When we made the swap, we changed the codes so they lead here as the old thred has been closed for business. I've checked the links from the new banners and they seem to be working normally, so perhaps you could try using the new codes (they're on the first site in the 'Banners' post. smile.gif

Thanks, I'll try that smile.gif Sorry for the trouble smile.gif

Thanks, I'll try that smile.gif Sorry for the trouble smile.gif

Not a problem at all, hope the code change works for you. smile.gif

How lovely, no silver/gold eggies this week, hopefully next time.

Silver and Gold~ Silver and Gold~

Still no metallic offspring yet, but I miraculously managed a couple of caveborn catches whose offspring will be offered here once they decide to make babies.

It's official - my Metallics are trolls, every single one of them. Bred all my Metallics and no shiny eggs, just 3 messy Metallic-fails. Ah well, there's always next week. rolleyes.gif

user posted image

Forum ID: Jysana

Scroll Link: Jyotsana's Scroll

PM Link: PM me!

Proof that I read the rules: shiny happy people

This egg died because of an unsuccessful bite by this Vampire on 29 May.

I currently have only one gold dragon, Cauengold. I'd love to be added to the list and will definitely gift back as soon as possible, however, Cauengold does not seem to like his intended mate very much so far (breeding is successful, but no egg even with fertility).