Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Yay! biggrin.gif Got my Easter shiny as well! :3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Going to see if I can finish my Trapinch hunt, as I've hatched over 1,301 of them already ^^;

Edited by FluffyPillow

This SWSH has sucked for me.

Managed to hatch an axew early on but am up to 681 larvitar hatched with no success.

It doesn't help that hatching is so slow on non-multiplier and low multiplier days.

egg 93 and following

i still hope i can get larvitar before reset

I'm still looking for Shiny Finneon, I've already hatched 426 eggs.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Kinda sad that there was no new novelty to be uncovered, but this works well enough for me.

Especially since I had three Kyurems stored just in case the B/W variants were to show up.

It's not so bad that there isn't every time a new novelty i guess

i'll need more kyurem tongue.gif

I got the light stone, so I'll need the dark one. I have one extra kyurem too, so just need one more when that exploration shows up.

i don't know why any more but i know i really hated that exploration. -

i don't know why any more but i know i really hated that exploration. -

The story is sub-par at best for pokemon that held a lot of potential given their role in the games, it has a lot of battle tasks and then there's the infamous Timburr task which requires two Timburrs from the safari zone; resulting in lots of people getting stuck on that every time the exploration rolls around.

Pick your poison.

yeah i think i remember tongue.gif

hunting the safarizone and battling (don't like the batteling tasks very much)