Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

1001/1000 trinket boxes get!

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

1001/1000 trinket boxes get!

Wow!

I can't help but open mine.

Though I do keep around 250 around for the scavenger hunts.

Wow!

I can't help but open mine.

Though I do keep around 250 around for the scavenger hunts.

I tried to do that for scavenger hunts for a while, but couldn't even manage to hoard over fifteen. That number just sits and stares at me....gnawing away at my mind.....

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Many Autumn Tropius eggs hatched and they're all female. -,-

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This might be a ridiculous question, but why is it that when a scavenger hunt task involves leveling pokemon, you can't find the ones they want you to level up? sleep.gif I can't find any Meowth eggs

Edited by FluffyPillow

This might be a ridiculous question, but why is it that when a scavenger hunt task involves leveling pokemon, you can't find the ones they want you to level up? sleep.gif I can't find any Meowth eggs

because you and everyone else are looking for the same eggs.

because you and everyone else are looking for the same eggs.

Exactly this. You either have to catch them right when they're dropped in the shelter, pick one that no one wants to do (something that evolves at 50 when the task is something at 20 or high maturity levels) or wait a few hours for it to slow down.

I know.... it was a stupid question to ask, even though I had a feeling to what the answer would be mellow.gif I did find a Meowth egg though ^^;

Have fun with that, that's a 16.4k maturity per level pokemon.

i know but it can level through the day as i have to work anyway and i'll level the rest when i get home. And with the pokewalker and interacting like crazy it goes pretty fast even with high steps pokemon

user posted image

finished my last eevee hunt finally!

Would have used it for the weekly hunt but it's iv's are a measly 44.

It doesn't bother me seeing all those Trinket Boxes, I mostly collected them for Scavenger hunts. They do look cool lined up on my page though(whatever fits anyways xd.png).

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

need to get them to level 30

Edited by Dolphine

It doesn't bother me seeing all those Trinket Boxes, I mostly collected them for Scavenger hunts. They do look cool lined up on my page though(whatever fits anyways xd.png).

I'd love to see a screen shot. There is no way I'd ever be able to save up that much. It takes all I have not to open the 10 I have right now.