Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

fluffy i have alreayd 4 males in pc.

If you want we can see for a moment to release them tonight ( i have to leave house now but will be back in 12 hours +-). If you can be online then, we can arrange a time to release them and you can go looking for them in shelter.

multiplier x4 ohmy.gif wow

using honey + fill party is going so fast smile.gif

fluffy i have alreayd 4 males in pc.

If you want we can see for a moment to release them tonight ( i have to leave house now but will be back in 12 hours +-). If you can be online then, we can arrange a time to release them and you can go looking for them in shelter.

multiplier x4 ohmy.gif wow

using honey + fill party is going so fast smile.gif

That's fine! I should be online then, and I'll try not to use up all my grabs (I'll grab from the lab in the meantime)... though it's tempting to use them all ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

Still on the lookout for novelty Tropius eggs.

do you want me to drop a couple hatched ones to the safari zone?

do you want me to drop a couple hatched ones to the safari zone?

If one is male, then you can if you want; I'm wanting to have a male novelty/female regular breeding couple.

If one is male, then you can if you want; I'm wanting to have a male novelty/female regular breeding couple.

sure, I can drop you a male.

Sent you a pm.

Edited by Kigurumix

sure, I can drop you a male.

Sent you a pm.

Thanks! Trying to hatch an egg so I can have an open spot in my party before I can grab one, if I can ^^;

*Edit* How long does it take for released pokemon to show up in the safari? huh.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

Ok. I found a male (the novelty I was looking for) and female (regular) in the daycare, though they seem somewhat friendly with each other (he's hasty and she's modest)... will they breed at all? unsure.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

Another random shiny while hunting for Lab Rares:

user posted image

{I was going for a Snivy that I refreshed over. Glad I missed it now. LOL}

EDIT - Lab Ditto: user posted image I thought you could only have one from Lab?

Edited by RicFule

Nature doesn't matter in the daycare, level is more important, there's a bit of text which will tell you if they'll make eggs in the Daycare text.

And apparently the Ditto restriction was lifted a while ago, I got a couple dittos, a shiny one, and one more just a little while ago (I keep forgetting I don't need to grab them, but oh well)

Nature doesn't matter in the daycare, level is more important, there's a bit of text which will tell you if they'll make eggs in the Daycare text.

They bred 15 eggs, so now I know they can breed ^^;

*Edit* Stupid typo xP

Edited by FluffyPillow

Ok. I found a male (the novelty I was looking for) and female (regular) in the daycare, though they seem somewhat friendly with each other (he's hasty and she's modest)... will they breed at all? unsure.gif

glad you got one!

glad you found one too,

now i can drop mine for people that don't have one yet smile.gif

I'm wondering.... does a novelty breed its own rarity more often if matched with a Ditto, or with any other pokemon? (Ridiculous question, I know)

Edited by FluffyPillow

It does the most when paired with its own species, the novelty version. I don't think either the regular version or ditto is any better.

It does the most when paired with its own species, the novelty version. I don't think either the regular version or ditto is any better.

Oh... I was hoping to breed some novelties from this pair, but I guess that won't happen.

Edited by FluffyPillow