G36R

The Dragon Experiment OCC

Hahaha that's true, just like we grab eggs easier than hatchlings in the abandoned area >.> I can imagine that the scientists go for low time eggs as well LOL.

You should put this in the freeform area! xd.png oh and, why is everybody creating egg characters? I thought the scientists captured HATCHLINGS.

I'll probably make a hatchling - I dislike RPing the whole cracking out the the egg scene anyways... ugh. Or rather, I'm not very good at it unsure.gif

Hahaha that's true, just like we grab eggs easier than hatchlings in the abandoned area >.> I can imagine that the scientists go for low time eggs as well LOL.

But what if the scientists tranquilize the hatchlings (or something) while they're asleep? Then they wouldn't have to run around after them...

It would probably be easier to domesticate a dragon they hatch in the lab than an already hatched hatchling they caught in the wild though...

Edited by Kigyptnee

I'll probably make a hatchling - I dislike RPing the whole cracking out the the egg scene anyways... ugh. Or rather, I'm not very good at it unsure.gif

But what if the scientists tranquilize the hatchlings (or something) while they're asleep? Then they wouldn't have to run around after them...

It would probably be easier to domesticate a dragon they hatch in the lab than an already hatched hatchling they caught in the wild though...

I don't think an Dragon would leave their hatchling unguarded while they slept.

I don't think an Dragon would leave their hatchling unguarded while they slept.

It's actually in the first post by the OP. laugh.gif

You are a sweet, naïve hatchling that has just been left alone at your home. Your parents have gone away to hunt for a while. You wake up from your nap, alert. You hear strange rustling noises from behind a bush and jump to your feet. You let loose a low growl, and hear a sharp whiz! Your eyes immediately close.

Edited by Kigyptnee

It's actually in the first post by the OP. laugh.gif

... Oh yeah! Sorry about that... Our parents must be very irresponsible for leaving us!

Oh yeah guys I live in U.K so my time zone is different right now it's 22:51! I also have school and they give me lots of homework so I won't be on for some periods of time during the day!

Can't wait till we start!

I Live in Singapore, and school gives me a crap load of Hmwk too - I'm having my O levels this year sad.gif its currently 6.56am here xd.png ))

I Live in Singapore, and school gives me a crap load of Hmwk too - I'm having my O levels this year sad.gif its currently 6.56am here xd.png ))

O Levels!?

Last week they gave me 6 pages of Science on Wednesday and Thursday! I heard that it's illeagle to spit on the streets in Singapore is that true? Yes I know random...

Edit: Signing off in about 10 mins! Night

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

Yea, the stupid if-i-dont-do-well-my-future-is-ruined kind of exam T_T

and yes, its illegal haha. They ban chewing gum too!!!!!!!!! >.> hahaha okay we should stop with the random chatter or sock is going to start handing out warns for spamming.

Name: GuardianProtector

Dragon's Name: HighFlyer

Species: Swallwtail

Personality: Highflyer can be niave but is also adventureous and freindly.

I, GuardianProtector here by pledge to follow the rules of the rp.

Well... until he eats the food at least... darn scientists  ninja.gif

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

What if it's only some part or liquid part of the food would make them unable to use magic!? What if Snap "accidently" found out?

MWHAAAAAAAA

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

What if it's only some part or liquid part of the food would make them unable to use magic!? What if Snap "accidently" found out?

MWHAAAAAAAA

...um...

... ...

... and what would happen if Snap "accidentally" found out? The scientists monitor everything, so they probably would be able to tell quickly if one of their experiments suddenly stopped eating certain parts of the food - especially when they go to refill it. Which brings up the question - How long do the drugged effects actually last for? *blinks*

... ...

Nice evil laugh. ninja.gif

Muahaha

Edited by Kigyptnee

...um...

... ...

... and what would happen if Snap "accidentally" found out? The scientists monitor everything, so they probably would be able to tell quickly if one of their experiments suddenly stopped eating certain parts of the food - especially when they go to refill it. Which brings up the question - How long to the drugged effects actually last for?

... ...

Nice evil laugh.  ninja.gif

I HAVE A COMEBACK! What if he HIDS the food?

I really want Snap to be able to perform his MAGIC!

Edit: Going to school now! Byyzee!

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

I HAVE A COMEBACK! What if he HIDS the food?

I really want Snap to be able to perform his MAGIC!

Hmm... I don't know... do you think the scientists clean out the dragon rooms like zookeepers clean up animal exhibits at a zoo? They might get suspicious finding food hidden in the fake grass or amongst the dragon crap if that was the case... plus there's cameras everywhere - probably being monitored by someone at all times. Considering that, they might see him in the act of hiding the food. *shrugs*

MUAHAHAHA

Wow, I sound like such a downer. xd.png

------

G36R- Yeah, I think you should create a clean new topic for the RP & make this thread the OOC for join requests, questions, planning, ideas etc.

and just so it doesn't get lost in the RP speculation mayhem... there was a new character request on the previous page, waiting for approval...

Edited by Kigyptnee

Wowe . It looks like you two were busy talking last night.

I live in the U.S. so it's 6:25 AM for me, right now.

I have a special plan for my dragon, so don't get in his way, m'kay?

Also, when are we gonna start RP'ing?

Yes. Because the scientists will totally not notice Snap using his majyyks even though there are cameras everywhere. And they will definitely only put their magic-suppressing serum in one part of their food. The same part. Every day. Even though they know that dragons are intelligent creatures and that they can do serious damage with their magic.

Also the point is not really that "the scientists will definitely notice something like that" and more "it'd be really unfair for only Snap to have magic". In a collaborative storytelling effort, you're not really allowed to give your characters speshul privileges like that. It's edging too close to Mary Sue territory.

*runs away before anyone realizes I'm not actually in this RP yet*

Yes. Because the scientists will totally not notice Snap using his majyyks even though there are cameras everywhere. And they will definitely only put their magic-suppressing serum in one part of their food. The same part. Every day. Even though they know that dragons are intelligent creatures and that they can do serious damage with their magic.

Also the point is not really that "the scientists will definitely notice something like that" and more "it'd be really unfair for only Snap to have magic". In a collaborative storytelling effort, you're not really allowed to give your characters speshul privileges like that. It's edging too close to Mary Sue territory.

You might want to edit that and put ((sarcasm)) in so people can tell. Yeah I guess it isn't fair... I admit defeat... When you say Mary Sue you mean Godmodding right?

Edit: I GOT NO HOMEWORK! I'll be able to spend more time on this! Whoo! Hope we get to RP soon!

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

Owners of Mary Sue characters usually godmod to get their way and enforce the perfectness of their character. You could argue that they're kind of the same thing, I guess?

Also, there are people who honestly wouldn't interpret that as sarcasm? I mean, I'm blind to sarcasm most of the time, even in real life. I think that was pretty obvious. And I've already succeeded in convincing the person I wanted to convince with that post, so I don't think it matters much anymore?

i would love to join this RP it will be my first it's only been one day since i joined dragon cave and the forums hope you will welcome me

and please take a look at my scroll that will make me happy

http://dragcave.net/user/eternaldarkness

If you want to join then you should fill out of Character sheet and wait for the OP to accept you...

... Oh yeah! Sorry about that... Our parents must be very irresponsible for leaving us!

Actually, certain captured dragons are bred and their eggs go into the incubator room. And some are captured for certain experiments.

I JUST HAD AN IDEA!

MWHAAAAAAAA

Unfortunately, all the food constrains magic...sorry. Although...in the science test labs the magic is not controlled at all. There's a split in the rooms so scientists can observe natural magic...

Hey, you can join at any time

QUOTE (GuardianProtector @ Mar 12 2012, 07:20 PM)

Accepted! Yay!

Starting before Friday people biggrin.gif Get excited!

Some adjustments....

- There will be all different tests done. Some will be accidental *winks at Victini* and some will be already planned. For example, some pillow dragons are being genetically altered like sheep (their fluff grows faster) so fashion designers can use the dragon cashmere.

- Some mutations may occur. If you are told that your dragon has died, mutated, or been altered, you have the choice to stop playing it and create a new one.

- Any other questions? Anything?

9 people, including meh, have joined this roleplay.

Another person please join!

Name: G36R

Dragon's Name: Moonie

Species: Royal Blue

Personality: sweet, shy, gentle, loving, caring, creative, intelligent

I didn't post this already, did I? hmm....

Actually, certain captured dragons are bred and their eggs go into the incubator room. And some are captured for certain experiments.

Unfortunately, all the food constrains magic...sorry. Although...in the science test labs the magic is not controlled at all. There's a split in the rooms so scientists can observe natural magic...

Hey, you can join at any time

Accepted! Yay!

Starting before Friday people biggrin.gif Get excited!

Some adjustments....

- There will be all different tests done. Some will be accidental *winks at Victini* and some will be already planned. For example, some pillow dragons are being genetically altered like sheep (their fluff grows faster) so fashion designers can use the dragon cashmere.

- Some mutations may occur. If you are told that your dragon has died, mutated, or been altered, you have the choice to stop playing it and create a new one.

- Any other questions? Anything?

*winks back at G36R* It's gonna be awesome people!

I have had an idea. When on sites like CS (Chicken Smoothie) on their RP's they usually have mods for their Rp's like people who can accept RPs for when the RP creator (AKA: You G36R) are on hoilday, personal matters you know. Should we have one?

In the Prison for Hatchlings they will kill dragons for their parts. If you want could dragons like Sunstones or Moonstones be killed for their stones? (then again it would be copying a Prison for Hatchlings I guess...)

Oh yeah WHAT DAY WILL IT START!? WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY? FRIDAY?

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

I know. I'm probably going to join later. But stalking for now.

Hey, about how long does a S1 hatchling take to mature to S2 in this universe? I want to be able to put a number age and not feel weird about it.

this looks so fun:

Name: kiyye

Dragon's Name: Sunnae

Species: Ribbon Dancer

Age: 10 ( read the post below me, i think she would actually be 1? ) ; basicaly just matured

Personality: She's a bit ditsy, but a huge complainer. She is easily frightened and very playful. She doesnt act like it, but she isreally quite smart. She likes to be a problem solver but hates when dragons treat her specialy becuase she is a holiday dragon.

Edited by kiyye

I have had an idea. When on sites like CS (Chicken Smoothie) on their RP's they usually have mods for their Rp's like people who can accept RPs for when the RP creator (AKA: You G36R) are on hoilday, personal matters you know. Should we have one?

You know, I didn't really think of that. We probably should....I'll consider it.

In the Prison for Hatchlings they will kill dragons for their parts. If you want could dragons like Sunstones or Moonstones be killed for their stones? (then again it would be copying a Prison for Hatchlings I guess...)

A- No. They might be...um, surgically changed to get the stones, or a male and female will have some gene changes so when they turn a certain age, the stones fall off.

Oh yeah WHAT DAY WILL IT START!? WEDNESDAY/ THURSDAY? FRIDAY? Top Secret biggrin.gif (Whenever I have time)

Hey, about how long does a S1 hatchling take to mature to S2 in this universe? I want to be able to put a number age and not feel weird about it.

Ok, are you ready for this? Some of you may have to make edits.

An egg is born at 0. After 1 week, 1, 2 weeks, 2, 3 weeks, 3 etc until 7 weeks. But that's regular eggs. In the incubator room, eggs hatch at 7 days.

Then, once they hatch, it starts again. Except this time, months until 2 years. That's when they're adults. To get to stage 2 hatchlings, you have to be a year old. Make sense?