G36R

The Dragon Experiment OCC

Um, ok...

Actual RP created in Unapproved, waiting to be moved biggrin.gif

WOOT! xd.png

Hey G36R, are we going to put all the character sheets together in one section, maybe somewhere at the beginning of the OOC?

Edited by Kigyptnee

Um, ok...

Actual RP created in Unapproved, waiting to be moved biggrin.gif

*sets tent out* Im going to wait this! If it's the last thing I do!

WOOT! xd.png

Hey G36R, are we going to put all the character sheets together in one section, maybe somewhere at the beginning of the OOC?

I'll do that right now

Waitaminute, Snap's a Magi? So is my dragon. Maybe they are like, twins, or something (From a multi-clutch, not sharing an egg.)

Nah, maybe not. I mean, Snap's a goofball, and Nurktra's a fighter. And, I have some plans for Nurktra. This includes a little bit of his... history.

Waitaminute, Snap's a Magi? So is my dragon. Maybe they are like, twins, or something (From a multi-clutch, not sharing an egg.)

Nah, maybe not. I mean, Snap's a goofball, and Nurktra's a fighter. And, I have some plans for Nurktra. This includes a little bit of his... history.

LOL. Nice way of putting it - goofball - pfft... xd.png

...just sayin'

Thought: Maybe you should change it so Nurktra is already a hatchling? It would make more sense for him to have... erm... personal history prior to the RP if he... you know... wasn't an egg. *shrugs* Of course, it's completely up to you...

LOL. Nice way of putting it - goofball - pfft... xd.png

...just sayin'

Thought: Maybe you should change it so Nurktra is already a hatchling? It would make more sense for him to have... erm... personal history prior to the RP if he... you know... wasn't an egg. *shrugs* Of course, it's completely up to you...

By 'history,' I mean 'geneology.'

I actually like that idea! I know loads of twins! One of them playful and jokey the other is serious and a workaholic!

How did you know Snap's gonna be a goofball!? You're psychic!

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

ninja.gif

I actually like that idea! I know loads of twins! One of them playful and jokey the other is serious and a workaholic!

How did you know Snap's gonna be a goofball!? You're psychic!

Psychic indeed! wink.gif

Name: I_Luve_Victini

Dragon's Name: Snap

Species: Magi Dragon

Personality: Well it kind of gonna be RP'd but he'll be a Joker. They'll never be a dull moment with him!

I've read the rules *boing*.

...just sayin'

cool.gif

Edited by Kigyptnee

Uhhh... yeah. For the record, maybe we should talk about our characters more in a private PM. That way, we don't RP out characters in a way that ruins the other's plans. OK?

ninja.gif

Psychic indeed!  wink.gif

...just sayin' 

cool.gif

Yeah I know but a joker and a goofball are not always the same thing. My teacher is a joker but not a goofball.

Oh yeah thegreenrobby so do ya wanna RP about the twin thing?

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

You've got room for one more?

Name: PeachSapling

Dragon's Name: Blossom

Species: Rosebud

Personality: Shy around people she doesn't know, but is willing to do kindness to any dragon, can be a great friend once you know her.

I, PeachSapling, haz red zee rules. (I don't spell like that. xd.png So don't worry.)

You've got room for one more?

Name: PeachSapling

Dragon's Name: Blossom

Species: Rosebud

Personality: Shy around people she doesn't know, but is willing to do kindness to any dragon, can be a great friend once you know her.

I, PeachSapling, haz red zee rules. (I don't spell like that. xd.png So don't worry.)

Accepted!

I wonder when the actual RP will be approved?

Can i join?

Name: SkyraTwilight812

Dragon's Name: Flower

Species: Whiptail

Personality: Highly energetic, flower is always running around like crazy.

Lots of people on the thread! (Yup, I'm a newbie. :3) Can I hop in?

Name: Recila

Dragon Name: Shadow

Species: Two-headed (Or, as I like to call them, Hydras!)

Personality: Snappish and mean to the humans, but is actually quite scared.

I, Recila Dragon-Tender, swear that I have read the rules that you set. I will not God-mod, attempt to make my dragon perfect, or anything that may violate them. (... rolleyes.gif ... But seriously now, I'll do my best to keep to the rules... Even though I have no clue what God-modding is... unsure.gif )

Edited by Recila

Can i join?

Name: SkyraTwilight812

Dragon's Name: Flower

Species: Whiptail

Personality: Highly energetic, flower is always running around like crazy.

Lots of people on the thread! (Yup, I'm a newbie. :3) Can I hop in?

Name: Recila

Dragon Name: Shadow

Species: Two-headed (Or, as I like to call them, Hydras!)

Personality: Snappish and mean to the humans, but is actually quite scared.

I, Recila Dragon-Tender, swear that I have read the rules that you set. I will not God-mod, attempt to make my dragon perfect, or anything that may violate them. (...  rolleyes.gif  ... But seriously now, I'll do my best to keep to the rules... Even though I have no clue what God-modding is... unsure.gif )

A hydra? Now why didn't I think of that?! *Cough mind you I belive a hydra head is worth a LOT cough*

Anyway both of you are accepted!

Godmodding is when you make your dragon too powerful, example:

Snap bent the bars/wires off his cage back he lept out! Knocking out scientists! He knocked down the door and ran outside! The electric fence seemed not to affect him so he leapt over up and escaped!

That would be godmodding. You also godmod if you give your dragon to many powers another example:

Snap has:

Magi powers (until he eats the food)

Photographic Memory

And the you know what

I believe three is the maximum amount of special powers.

Godmodding is when you make your dragon too powerful, example:

Snap bent the bars/wires off his cage back he lept out! Knocking out scientists! He knocked down the door and ran outside! The electric fence seemed not to affect him so he leapt over up and escaped!

That would be godmodding. You also godmod if you give your dragon to many powers another example:

Snap has:

Magi powers (until he eats the food)

Photographic Memory

And the you know what

I believe three is the maximum amount of special powers.

Ah. Thank you! But... I don't plan on doing that. blink.gif Maybe, no powers for him at all...

I have a question. i'd like to know what kind of food the hatchlings have to eat. is it dry food, like what you would give a cat or dog, or is it meat or fruit or something else?

Name: Gunia

Dragon's Name: Comet

Species: Nebula (will be blue)

Personality: Curious, and Adventurous

I, Gunia, agree to abide by the RP rules.

I hope you can make room for me! biggrin.gif

Edited by Gunia

Name: Gunia

Dragon's Name: Comet

Species: Nebula (will be blue)

Personality: Curious, and Adventurous

I, Gunia, agree to abide by the RP rules.

I hope you can make room for me! biggrin.gif

*wacks self* SORRY! I didn't notice your fourm till now!

Yeah your accepted! Have fun RPing! If you have any questions PM G36R (though he dosen't seem to be on much lately)