G36R

The Dragon Experiment OCC

user posted image

Name: forgottenflame333

Dragon's Name: Flora

Species: american

Personality: she is a motherly figure. Flora's mother was killed by poachers and her father has to hunt for a family of three young dragoness'. Flora knows her family is strong but she has been the mother to her sisters for so long...

Is this RP dead? If not....

Name: Keekeecat

Dragon's Name: Rogi

Species: thunder

Personality: smart, passionate and helpful

Well she hasn't PM back, but seeing as people are wanting to RP, I'll declare it open!

Here the link to it, here.

Uncover the confetti and streamers!

Seeing as you just started, you can either RP your Dragon undergoing tests, our being in it's cage.

Hey, can I join?

Name: DragonFriend

Dragon's Name: Sky

Species: Blusang Lindwurm

Personality/ History: Sky used to be a curious hatchling, which loved to listen to the stories her grandfather told her. But before her wings grew, she got captured by humans. Sky's father died when he tried to protect his family, while her mother was transported into another laboratory. The time in the laboratory, and all the testing turned Sky's curiosity into aggression. But she is also very sly and good at tactical thinking.

I've read the rules and promise to follow them smile.gif

Edit: Typo

Edited by DragonFriend

Hey, can I join?

Name: DragonFriend

Dragon's Name: Sky

Species: Blusang Lindwurm

Personality/ History: Sky used to be a curious hatchling, which loved to listen to the stories her grandfather told her. But before her wings grew, she got captured by humans. Sky's father died when he tried to protect his family, while her mother was transported into another laboratory. The time in the laboratory, and all the testing turned Sky's curiosity into aggression. But she is also very sly and good at tactical thinking.

I've read the rules and promise to follow them smile.gif

Edit: Typo

Accepted!

Name: Raptor of Dragons

Dragon's Name: Storm

Species: Grey Dragon

Personality: She's nice, and can be witty at times

Hallo. Could I join?

Name: Draugr

Dragon's Name: Vodgeirr

Species: Albino

Personality: Though on his own he'd prefer to spend most of his time sleeping, Vod is sarcastic and incooperative by nature and would quickly slack off from his laziness routine just to show someone up. He has a very active sense of humor and feeds off anything from lame puns to unintended irony. He doesn't generally care enough to be aggressive unless it's to frustrate someone, and even then it's more for show as he's not too swell against anything his own size. He tends to be callous and a bit of an arse. Though a bit of a wisecrack he doesn't have much for common sense and is often making idiotic choices without even thinking.

I'm not sure if this is dead or not.... but it's worth a try.

Name:

joelouisvachon

Dragon's Name:

Tenia (tee-nee-uh) [weird name, I know]

Species:

White Dragon/Healing Dragon

sg1 hatchling

will be female

Personality:

Tenia’s parents were captured at a young age, and she was the result of a successful breeding by the scientists. She has never questioned the ways of her world, and as a result she is an obedient, docile creature. Though sweet, most hatchlings wouldn’t want to play with such a boring dragon. However, as she gets older and sees that other hatchlings weren’t raised like this, she will start to ask questions.

(is this alright? I've read that the adult dragons get taken away, but if this isn't okay then I'll just say that she was taken as an egg, which would serve as the same purpose anyway)

Well I haven't been on in MONTHS! A lot has happened like moving up to a higher School! Well the RP has been revived so here is the link!

(Hyperlink)

I'll probably rejoin though with a different Character since most of the people I PMed about it never replied.

Here's hoping that it will stay alive this time!