TwilightMoonDragon

Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2

So today I got my Shiny Dialga with a Quirky nature.

I can just imagine it sending me to 10000 BC as a prank

You don't actually need a 3DS to play it. You could play it on a good old '05 grey DS if you really wanted to. tongue.gif

Oh my gosh! I was looking through the thread, I saw this post and I was like, "YES! Someone else has actually heard of those!" (I play Black 2 on my old '05 grey DS)

(Sorry for double posting.)

I got my shiny Dialga a couple days ago. I haven't tried to recieve it yet because I want to try to get a specific nature. I'm dying for a Giratina!

Oh crap, I haven't gotten one yet. I need to go do that ASAP. (Or did it end already...)

One week left

GO NOW!!!

Quirky Dialga demands it.

Wait, now I gota go name mine The Doctor.

EDIT: well darn, I can't rename it.

EDIT (Again): On a semi unrelated note, is there a bowtie and fez among the props for the Pokémon musical?

EDIT: darn, no Fez.

Edited by sailing101

I recently got a gentle dialga.

Who cares about narues though? Its fun to watch people debate about them.

If you play competitive they matter a lot.

Who has a Shiny Deino they can trade? I've been trying to get one for too long now...

*pokes thread* Shiny legendaries, anyone? biggrin.gif Gamestop is having events for 'em.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_...ion-2013-07-29/

Thank you for posting this! I've got to get to Gamestop before the 8th, I can at least get them on Black, White, and White 2. I haven't started Black 2 yet.

I just saw a video showcasing Mega Charizard, Mega Venusaur (love the flower on its head), and Mega Blastoise. Is every Pokemon going to have a Mega form eventually, I wonder?

Nah, if they were going to give every Pokemon a mega they wouldn't have Blazikenite, Lucarionite, etc. They'd just have a Mega Stone, or something.

Second that; also I sincerely doubt that it's going to be anything but final evolutionary stages that get a Mega Form if at all--we have Mega Absol and Mega Charizard, but Mega Charmeleon, Mega Caterpie? Probably not.

Mega Magikarp would be epic though. cool.gif

I got my three Shiny Dialgas yesterday! I'll be going back on Monday for Palkia.

I got five Shiny Dialgas. Three for my versions and two for my brothers

I need to get out today and get that still. I'm only grabbing one, I have two games I could get it on, because I'm only getting it for my collection.

Well, you have two days left to grab it before it's gone....FOREVER!

I'm going to go later today.

EDIT: Dangit, I didn't get to go today. Eep! So little time. (I will be going tomorrow.)

EDIT 2: Eep again, yesterday I went. And the store I went to had had it's event thing stolen. But I got it today, I got it. Mine has a hardy nature, not the best if I recall correctly, but better than not having one at all. smile.gif

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Whoot! Going today to get all five for the five different versions

I'm heading down to GS in a few minutes to get mine! happy.gif ...And possibly a blue 3DS XL. I beat all my DS games, so now I need some new ones. xd.png Probably pick up a bigger memory card for all those downloadable games too.

I'll be going near the end of the week. My brother's birthday is next monday so I gotta make a gamestop run to get him something/help my parents find the games he wants.

My parents wanted to go this weekend but I was like, no, I need palkiaaaa D:

And then my dad was like, well fine, I get paid friday, so it works out better

/23, lives at home, parents just know that when I want an event pokemon I get my event pokemon, should learn how to drive

I am within walking distance of two GameStops, I just hate doing anything.

EDIT: Crap, crap, crap. I'm sick today, there's no way I'm walking to GameStop.

Edited by MasterWeavile898