Sumoka

Playdoh reporting for artie

Why did I missss thhhiissssssaaldsbfibsdfbdbfiasldbfiadbsfibdsfliabdsf

I missed it too. sad.gif

ARFGHFHFGG OHMYGOODNESS you absolutely have to be the best I've seen when it comes to drawing humans!! LE NEEDZ TO GRAB A HUMAN OOC CHARACTER COMMISSION!! PRETTY PWEEEASEEEEE WITH AN ASSORTMENT OF AS MANY HATCHIES YOU WANT ON TOP? xd.png

No but really, how much is a human art worth? I'm willing to breed/catch as many draggies as you like. My Trios are stubborn but they do produce eggs once in a while. I have tinsels and blacks with pretty lineages. Meh, anything you want X3 I have been looking for an artist who draws humans likeaboss for very long naooo *Desperate*

EDIT: I bred a bunch of eggs a few hours back out of a whim, would you have any interest in say, ALL of them? xd.png Im way more than willing to hand them over, and morreeee.

Vamp

Tuuurrrrpp

UV

2nd gen RW with alt mum

Vine stairstep tinselfail

Stairstep Black

Messy lineaged Nebbie >.>

Golden tinsel

Bronze tinsel

Of course, il hatch all of them and pass them to you when you are ready xd.png

Edited by Silverlight138

$15 for a dragon or a chibi person, add $10 per char

15$ is the cost. x3

...it only said one viewer was watching. I assumed that the one streaming was included in that account. But I had to run off to work anyway, haha. *is a loser*

Dang Playdoh!! That was beautiful!!

Edited by StarSea

What d'you mean by free sketches?

That anyone could come in and hoard these pretty little art dumps?

(Cuase I wouldn't mind xd.png)

Can I use two of them for a new dragon I'm creating for DC?

If so, what kinda stuff would I be allowed to do with them?

(Sorry if I'm sounding like I'm interviewing you, just want to know exactly what you're allowed to do with these pretties <3)

ohmy.gif

Awesome!

Going to use the four-winged in the top righ-hand corner, and the small one two dragons along xd.png

if it's ok with you Playdoh I think I'm going to take the feather winged dragon on the top left and the bullhorned wyvern on the bottom right I think I'll also take the big one in the middle on top

Edited by Aislein

Don't mind me... I'm just going to steal some more of these while I still can xd.png

The two I'm stealing shall be fleshed out a bit and have a topic made for them when I have enough space for another one xd.png

Eastern diagonal (Top right-Bottom left) to the four-winged at the top right and the on right down in the bottom right 8)

Some dynamic poses there! Very nice <:

And ogod the hatchies <3

The hatchie on its back (playing dead? ;u;) <333

That green-red-gray dragon is based off something, isn't it? I swear I've seen something like it before...

That green-red-gray dragon is based off something, isn't it? I swear I've seen something like it before...

not that i know of

should be original

not that i know of

should be original

I know what I thought it was now; there's a version of the Jersey devil somewhere with a similar color scheme and a similar wing pose to the one for your scroll. Sorry about that.

Your dragons are very detailed and very pretty. I wish I could pay for one ;~;