Sumoka

Playdoh reporting for artie

man, i watched part of the stream with the cobra dragon, wish i could've watched the rest of it. love your art! *stands beside the rest of your thread stalkers.*

MysticTiger you've been added ^^

1 slot is still open and that you guys for the comments <3

Reference:

user posted image

Payment:

Another Golden Wyvern perhaps?

Pose:

No preference here either, if that's alright. Perhaps have him look vicious somehow though?

----------

This noticeable enough? I love that font. ^^ (If its too hard to read I'll change it later. xP)

Your art is amazing, and thanks in advance! I can't believe how many livestreams I have missed, I WILL be more vigilant!

Were you able to fix Jekt's face? ^-^

i've mostly done it ^^

just need to touch up the hair and upload it

Daciana_Adena - accepted

Wonderful~! ♥

Do you want me to send you the egg now or hold onto it for you for now? n_n

Edited by MysticTiger

https://join.me/621-664-431

on for an hour or so, going to try and finish the purple/vamps tonight

verr/misfit i have your requests fixed and ready to upload, just need to put them through gimp, do you mind waiting till i finish these guys and do them all at once? gimp hates my comp and i try not to use it more then i need to

O.O Request ish open?

I WANT A REQUEST!

I'd like for you to draw me Rae, my zombeh thunder xd.png

She's like a normal Thunder, but with a darker coat, torn wings, broken horns and slightly glowing amber eyes. biggrin.gif Surprise me with the pose!

I'll pay a Bloo F.Stripeh fer eet!

Ref:

Rainbowhite's:

user posted image

Cudo's:

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

As I believed I mentioned in the last livestream, he is absolutely wonderful. ^^

Out of curiosity, would you mind it at all if I were to crop his head and use it as an avatar? I will still be using the full body in my signature, I just want to check and see if this would be alright.

Edited by Daciana_Adena

Owait... I requested changes blink.gif?

misfitt did, i interpreted the horns wrong and they requested it to be fixed

Ah, now I see the aforementioned changes ^^ Thanks!

Snaps, I've been lurking up to this point but I feel like I should post. o3o

Lovely art you've got here! It was the vampire male that persuaded me to post - the expression on his face looks so real! Not saying the rest of his body doesn't look real. Just that the quality of his features is particularly noticeable. o3o

Your shading in general too. <3

~

Would just like to clarify something: under the list of "costs", only the holly has a note about IOUs attached. Do you accept IOUs for the other eggs?

Edited by Varekis

varekis - thank you, the vampire is a fave dragon of mine <3

the only reason i have IOU on the holly is because of the breeding issues, but i don't mind taking other IOU's from older/active members like yourself, although i'd like to discourage it

Okies, makes sense. Thanks! ^^ And woo for agreeing with the artist... I must be doing something right. :D

user posted image

user posted image

forgot all about posting this

i'll be online for a bit, let me set it up, also i re-drew the thunder dragon request lines, so get your tushie in here and approved emz!

https://join.me/339-264-857

Edited by Playdoh

I am a terrible person for not coming back to the stream like I said I would. So sorry hun, you don't deserve that. sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Edited by cudo215