Khallayne

Of Art and Writing, Sketchy Sketch! :D

Open || Closed

So... I sketch. I want to get better, and this is the purpose of doing this. =) If you'd like a sketch, I'm open to one at a time. However, if I'm streaming, and I have nothing to do, I'll take a request there and work on it.

Streaming: Nope! Finished for the day! biggrin.gif

Open:

+ blue stripe hoarding brownies please. (Fortune86)

Edited by Khallayne

Ppl need to come and watch this stream C; Khallayne's lying when she (i assume. derp) says she cant drawww >->

Edited by auditionange

The grass is always greener on someone else's side >~<"

Yay I made it in time for the stream. biggrin.gif Usually miss these things. You're about as good as I am. xd.png

xd.png I do not like my drawing. Hummbug. xd.png

For Auditionage! biggrin.gifuser posted image

I'll umm... Try colouring it. xd.png And I can't do feather wings. >.>

user posted image

Coloured! biggrin.gif

Edited by Khallayne

xd.png I do not like my drawing. Hummbug. xd.png

For Auditionage! biggrin.gifuser posted image

I'll umm... Try colouring it. xd.png And I can't do feather wings. >.>

user posted image

Coloured! biggrin.gif

thankyouuu <3 can i just give some bits of recommandations? C: er well, constructive crit.? xd.png

Just be mindful with proportions! since i've noticed that the tail became shorter, and the neck is short as well xP but yea.. dun mind me ;-; i cant draw with really neat lines haha.. x-x... oh uhmm, would u mind if i tried coloring your line art? :s

thankyouuu <3 can i just give some bits of recommandations? C: er well, constructive crit.? xd.png

Just be mindful with proportions! since i've noticed that the tail became shorter, and the neck is short as well xP but yea.. dun mind me ;-; i cant draw with really neat lines haha.. x-x... oh uhmm, would u mind if i tried coloring your line art? :s

I noticed that after I finished the lines. xd.png I was only doing sketches. *laughs* If I was doing a really close one, I would have stretched out the lines, and just redraw him. There are a lot of errors that I see in it. :|

But no, not at all! I made them for you.

Can Fortune make a request?

Always! What would you like?

Here's Sharl's request that nearly overheated my laptop. tongue.gif WIP, obviously

user posted image

VERY Naice, dragongirl! biggrin.gif

Edited by Khallayne