kronosdragon

The Wings of the Changeling OOC

I'm only allowing a limited number of people to join, to avoid too much conflict and lagging characters. I will accept no more than 10 characters, with one character per person.

This is where you are to post your character sheets. See the RP thread for the details.

Owner: Tyra-Ice

Character Name: Tyra Glacier(lol, who else? X3)

Sex: Female

Breed: Winter Seasonal(She's normally an ice but this will have to do for this rp, lolz)

Homeland: The Northwest Kingdom

Bio: Deep in the snowy tundra of the North, there once lay a village. This little town was composed of an inhabited network of stone caves that had been established up in the frozen mountains on the western half of The Northern Throne long ago in peaceful times. There in that village, the little winter hatchling, Tyra, had lived with her family. Her father, the leader of the village, protected his home well and in turn, it thrived even though food was scarce. Until that day… The day that the eastern armies invaded. The small village was very aware of the war that had been raging on between the two halves of the north but thought they would be protected since they were hidden away deep in the mountains. They were wrong… The eastern draconic soldiers stormed into the village without mercy, collapsing caves and pilfering food. When nearly everything had been destroyed, the army tore all the females, including the poor hatchlings, away from their families so that the rebel village would disperse or die out. Even the great Dante Glacier, Tyra’s father, could not save his clan. That day was forever imprinted on Tyra’s mind, the day she was sold to slavery in the east. She grew up in the slave system, being dragged around from place to place. Sometimes she met a master who was kind to her, but those times were rare and more often than not her masters were cruel. One fateful day, she was on the auction block once again being sold off to some heartless dragon. Tyra had finally had enough. Gathering what little strength she had, she managed to knock out her new master, break her chains, and escape. After that, the winter dragon had to stay low and out of sight, now wanted as a runaway; a fugitive. While out on her own about a month after her escape, she caught wind of rumors involving a group that was forming to help bring peace to the dragon lands. That day she decided she would seek out that group and pledge herself to their cause. Around her neck and ankle are two thin, silver bands, painful reminders of her days in bondage that she sadly wasn’t able to remove after her escape due to a certain magic that her first slaver had bestowed on it. She hopes that maybe after peace is restored, somehow the magic will be broken and she will be able to remove them.

My name is Tyra-Ice and I agree to abide by the RP rules.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

Owner (your screenname):girlfairy76

Character Name:Mist

Age (I would prefer all dragons to be at least Mature.  Hatchlings are not recommended for this RP.  Ages are like this:  Hatchling = 0-10 years.  Adolescent or Winged Hatchling = 11-50 years.  Mature = 51-150 years.  Adult = 151-400 years.  Great Wyrm = 401-650 years.  Elder = 651-800 years.  Ancient = 801+):matured-36

Sex:(I really hate this word...) Female

Breed (Try to stick to common dragons or semi-rare.  No Guardians of Nature, Golds or Legendary Trios.  There is a reason for this, which you will find out in-game.):Dark Mist Pygmy

Homeland (This is entirely up to you.  You can be from the Petrified Forest, the Southlands, the Deserted Plains, the Northeast Kingdom, or the Northwest Kingdom.):deserted plains, but moved to Northeast Kingdom

Bio (This is where your creative juices can flow.  You can have anything from a hermit of the Petrified Forest to a battle-scarred Mercenary.  Just stay away from Mary-Sues and Gary-Sues.  Also include how you learned that Asoryll was building the group.):(the past as a hatchi) Mist looked around at te deserted plains. Don't worry momma and dadda! You don't want a girl? You don't get one. she thought. She set off for Northeast Kingdom.

Mist's mom looked out into the deserted plains. "why did I have a girl?" she muttered. The dad walked next to her. Mists mom sighed and curled around two other eggs.These'll be boys. she thought looking at them. She didn't see Mists Dark shadow at the edge, fading.

Mist picked up a rotten berry."eww!" she said and threw it. Her stomach was rumbling, and she Thought she saw a nice fruit. She picked another berry. This one was ripe. She smiled and happily ate it, walking along. As she reached the Northeast Kingdom, she saw some papers. As she read them, she read some of the notes Assoryll wrote." a group?" she said."I'll go when I'm older!" she whispered and tossed the papers and notes aside. She hadn't thought of her parents much, and probably never would.

Owner (your screenname): Drakossozh

Character Name: Dharsii

Age (I would prefer all dragons to be at least Mature. Hatchlings are not recommended for this RP. Ages are like this: Hatchling = 0-10 years. Adolescent or Winged Hatchling = 11-50 years. Mature = 51-150 years. Adult = 151-400 years. Great Wyrm = 401-650 years. Elder = 651-800 years. Ancient = 801+): Just reached young adulthood.

Sex: Male

Breed (Try to stick to common dragons or semi-rare. No Guardians of Nature, Golds or Legendary Trios. There is a reason for this, which you will find out in-game.): Gray

Homeland (This is entirely up to you. You can be from the Petrified Forest, the Southlands, the Deserted Plains, the Northeast Kingdom, or the Northwest Kingdom.): The Petrified Forest

Bio (This is where your creative juices can flow. You can have anything from a hermit of the Petrified Forest to a battle-scarred Mercenary. Just stay away from Mary-Sues and Gary-Sues. Also include how you learned that Asoryll was building the group.): the group.): Dharsii was part of a clutch of eggs that got caught up in the warring of the stone dragons. His clutch was destroyed in the war and his father was sllain trying to protect them. His mother carried away the only egg she could save. His. She was however badly wounded by their attacker and she died only minutes after his hatching and her last word was the name she gave him. Dharsii.

He grew up in the petrified forest alone feeding on whatever he could and avoiding other dragons that come near him. He is an aggressive, almost feral acting young dragon, relying mostly on instinct to survive. He is not very trusting of other dragons but is fairly curious about them. He wanders along the border of the petrified forest and the northeastern kingdom, scratching out a living however he can.

"My name is Drakossozh, and I agree to abide by the RP rules."

Edited by Drakossozh

Owner: Totallydrow

Character Name: Phayne

Breed: Black (Alt)

Homeland: The Burning Marsh

Bio:

He was born along the border's that now divide the Western and Eastern kingdom's apart, his mother had been a healer from a village hidden inside the Eastern Kingdom while his father, a warrior from the west. During the war his father a normal black dragon went on a routine scouting mission, it was on that mission he was ambushed and taken captive by a squadron of Eastern Warrior's. Their plan was to steal intel on the Western army by forcing it out of him regardless of how barbaric their method's were. His mother a white dragon, was tasked with cleaning and healing his injuries, so that the interrogater's could resume their methods the next day.

It was during this time, the two of them fell in love and had planned an escape. His mother had drugged the guard's food and snuck pass them into the prison where his father was held. Unlocking his door, the pair of them escaped heading toward's the boundary that split their two kingdom's. Neither of them could bear to flee their homeland's and they both knew that if they were to flee, they would be branded as traitor's in both their kingdom's and most likely be executed. Since the escape, whenever possible the two of them would meet up in their secret spot between the two kingdom's and spend time with one another.

It was only a matter of time, before his mother layed his egg. Neither of them wanted to raise their child up to be another body for war, and had come to the difficult conclusion to flee south. Alas it was not to be, a group of warriors from the Eastern kingdom had tracked his mother down to their secret location and slaughtered both of his parent's, his father for being part of the western army and his mother for being a traitor. During the scuffle Phayne's egg was knocked into the icy river and swept away by its current, in the direction of the Burning Marsh. It was here that his egg hatched, kept warm by the burning peat and smouldering ash's that blight the land.

Now Phayne is a wandering mercenairy travelling between the five region's. He is motivated by whaterver he thinks can further his status in this world, even if it mean's teaming up with another dragon. During his travel's he had heard talk of a dragon forming a small group for a special quest's, or so the rumour's claim. At first Phayne showed little interest in such rumour's, assuming that it was another foolhardy dragon with a dellusion of grandeur. However the rumour's slowly started to become more frequent, and it started to attract the curiosity of Phayne. Phayne is now seeking out this dragon, in hopes that whatever this quest is, it will reward him greatly.

I am TotallyDrow, and I agree to abide by the RP rules.

Edited by TotallyDrow

Owner: PeachSapling

Character Name: Wendy

Breed: White

Homeland: The Petrified Forest

Bio:

(Egg/Hatchling): Wendy's parents were an odd couple. Her mother was a white dragon and her father was a black dragon,but they took aside their differences and fell in love. Her father was a warrior and her mother was a healer. They lived in a small clan in the forest,and that's where Wendy's egg was laid. She also had a brother who was a black dragon,but you'll see what happens to him. Anyways,one day her father went out hunting for the clan when the changeling came and made it pitch black. Her father couldn't see a thing and got hunted down by an animal,and never came back home again. When Wendy's mother saw that her husband wasn't coming home,she knew she had to flee. She took Wendy's brother with her,but couldn't pick Wendy up with her. So,she hid her in a pile of rocks,but just as she was about to fly,the hungry clan members killed her mother,her brother,and all the clan's eggs,except Wendy's,because hers was hidden enough in the rocks not for anyone to see. When she hatched,she found everyone gone,and the world in pitch blackness. She heard the adults that were left saying of a group that are going to find the tablets that could bring back light to this world. And she was going to help them.

(Present Day): Now Wendy has took up the skill her mother took up,healing. She is now searching for the group the adults talked about in her childhood. She wants to join this group not just because of the sun coming back up,but also to get revenge at the changeling for "murdering" her family.

I am PeachSapling,and I agree to abide by the RP rules.

All approved members are now free to post in the RP. If you were not approved, please do not post in the RP.

Owner: Fractional Pi Day

Character Name: Perihelia/Peri

Breed: Sunstone

Homeland: The Deserted Plains

Bio: When Peri was a hatchling, she lived in the plains with a small clan of dragons, mostly other sunstones. Her childhood was incredibly uneventful. Everyone was kind to everyone else, and there was very little drama or conflict. Peri grew up believing that no one is evil through and through, and that if you grin and bear it, problems will eventually resolve themselves. Needless to say, the arrival of the Changeling shook her world. She couldn’t understand why anyone would do the terrible things the Changeling did. She waited, thinking that surely this chaos couldn’t last, but the end never came. The food shortages got worse and worse, and the members of her little clan left one by one. She finally admitted that staying holed up in what was by then the middle of a desert wasn’t going to stop the war, and began traveling towards the east. She heard the rumor about a strange dragon starting a group to bring the sun back, and became determined to join it. Before, when there was a problem, she had always waited on the edges for it to be resolved. She would have to start making up for that sometime.

My name is Fractional Pi Day, and I agree to abide by the RP rules.

I don't have that much RP experience(and apparently even less self confidence AAAAA). Don't kill me plz? ;A;

Owner (your screenname): Pinkieseb

Character Name: BloodVein

Breed: Vampire (Not That rare are they? I never got a vamp so idk)

Homeland: Petrified Forest

Bio: Blood is pure evil he hates nearly everyone except his own kind or close. He acts in charge and thinks hes the boss of everything and if anyone gets in his way he will no doubt viciously attack normally leaving the other dragon unconcious.

My name is Seb, and I agree to abide by the RP rules

Edited by pinkieseb

Owner (your screenname): Steveduck2345

Character Name: Slypher

Sex: male

Breed : Pigmy dragon

Homeland :the Northeast Kingdom

Bio : Being the runt of a small litter, Slypher had to fend for himself, and for that reason, was a very clever little pygmy. However the changling appeared at his cave one day and took his treasure hoard, leaving the one coin he carries with him as a reminder of the changling. During his daily forages through the woods, he heard Asoryll's cry and rushed to see what the dragons were being gathered for.

My name is steveduck2345, and I agree to abide by the RP rules.

Edited by steveduck2345

Thank you, Pi, for listening to my plee. x3

Edited by FireKitty

Owner: GuardianProtector

Character Name: Chiaro

Breed: Flamingo Wyvern

Homeland: The Deserted Plains

Bio: Once a kind dragon, Chiaro was well known in the plains. Always helping others with their needs. He had a small family, just his lovely mate and a child. Being a flamingo wyvern Chiaro was extremely smart. In a fight he could almost predict his opponent’s movements.

After the Changeling appeared, and the day turned to eternal night. His family was attacked and killed. Turning him into a cold, merciless dragon. Seeking revenge Chiaro became a mercenary, looking for those with horrible intentions for the land and slaying them.

During one of his searches he heard of a dragon seeking out the strongest and most clever dragons. Setting the thought in his mind, the flamingo wyvern wanted to know the reasons for such a thing.

My name is GuardianProtector, and I agree to abide by the RP rules.

Owner (your screenname): G36R

Character Name: Blue Moon (Moonie)

Breed (Try to stick to common dragons or semi-rare. No Guardians of Nature, Golds or Legendary Trios. There is a reason for this, which you will find out in-game.): Royal Blue

Homeland (This is entirely up to you. You can be from the Petrified Forest, the Southlands, the Deserted Plains, the Northeast Kingdom, or the Northwest Kingdom.): Northeast Kingdom

Bio:

Moonie sighed and looked up at the stars. If only you were here she though sadly. It had been a few months since her family had been killed and she had to flee the Kingdom. Her intelligence and stealth were the only things keeping her alive. Now she was traveling blindly, hoping to find a new home. "Hello?" she called out. No answer. She sighed again and fell asleep.

My name is G36R, and I agree to abide by the RP rules.

Edited by G36R

Hey guys, sorry I've been absent lately. Anything I should be aware about in the roleplay for Beryl?

Just some scuffles between characters like Tyra and Phayne? X3 I'll see what kind of post I can come up with. Also, the reason I've been absent is because I've been very angry at my 'sister' recently. Not going to go into details but sig explains it.

Lol, yus. X3 Tyra and Phayne seem to like getting on each others' nerves. > w > And ah, I see. Don't worry, I understand.

@G36R - Denied. Sorry, but this isn't the RP for you.

@Party members - It's up to Drak to advance for now. He's the one leading the procession toward the stone thicket. It's up to him how long we take to get there, as long as it is within a reasonable time frame. After all, it is a bunch of dragons traveling by foot through a forest full of dangers.

What do you mean? Do RPs just hate me or something? It says you're accepting. So what did I do wrong? sad.gif

Why is no one posting?

It's been a day now, and several of you were on at some point in the last few hours...

Well, I'm just kinda waiting for something to happen, lol. There's not much I can post about since Tyra's pretty much in the last spot she was last time I posted. ^^;

Owner:Shapeshifting Dragon Cyrus

Character Name: ther'ull

Age:approx. 175 (adult) fully grown but still young enough to be somewhat...inexperienced.

Sex:male

Breed: guardian

Homeland: none really, he's a wanderer, although he was born in the Northwest kingdom.

Bio: being a guardian he has a natural defensive tendency, so when his parents were slain in front of his eyes and he was held back from helping them, something inside him snapped. His parents were two guardian dragons that served in the military of the north western kingdom after the separation of the northern kingdom. When he was 60 his parents went off to fight in the war. during an attack on an enemy village, their allies attacked a cave of nests containing adults and hatchlings. After most of the adults were killed, some of the dragons continued to kill the hatchlings. His parents, outraged, turned and defended the innocent hatchlings from harm. The hatchlings escaped under the cover of the gaurdians but His parents were brought back to their home village, branded as traitors and killed. At that moment, ther'ull dedicated his life to defending the lives of the innocent, even if it meant his death. He left and became a wanderer, traveling around and working sort of like a mercenary. Although he was young, he was a very experienced fighter due to his parents occupation. He is very cool-headed and loyal, he has a very strong moral code and will never stray from it. When He(through his web of regular customers) heard of a dragon looking for the strongest in the land, he decided to head out in search of this dragon and, if his intent be good, help him. If not, not so much.

My name is shapeshifting dragon Cyrus and I swear to abide by the RP rules.

Owner: Starheart

Character Name: Starri

Breed: Nebula Blue? Not sure if this will be accepted... I can change it if you would like.

Homeland: Petrified Forest

Bio: Starri was an ordinary Nebulus, but she grew up looking at a world that was petrified and Broken. She had a mother, she had a father, and life was normal. Her parents stayed living with her, even when she was old enough. It was a forest, but it was no ordinary forest. It seemed to be stuck in a standstill, and water never flowed, and there was rarely anything to eat. She vowed that one day she would help the forest become living again. She waited for 130 years, and one day she heard a dragon was building a group that could achieve this goal. She knew they might not accept her for her young age, but she had to try. She left the Petrified forest to find this mysterious dragon. "Goodbye, Mother, Father..." She said proudly. Her mother sighed. "Are you sure this is what you want, Starri?" She asked her daughter. "Mom, I have been planning to do something like this since I was 25 years old!" She cried indignantly. Her father sighed. "Alright dear... No matter what happens, we will always be proud of you." He told her proudly. "Goodbye, mom, dad..." She said, and walked slowly away from the petrified forest.

I am Starheart and I promise to abide to the DC rules.

Edited by Starheart