Darkshadow

Parallel War OOC

Okay, thanks, I was just making sure people would be fine with you (mostly you, though).

Also what I mean is, what's happening with the Cult of Arceus characters? Is there anything going on with them? X3

Right now, they are trying to get to the Statue of Liberty in New York City. Due to the fact that until recently it was only warewolves and I that were in the Cult of Arceus, which is why I closed applications into the Cult of Mew. I'm going to close Giratina too.

Oooh I see. Well I do know that the military is attacking the Cult of Mew... I know that the Cult of Giratina characters are either waiting for a bus to take them to Vancouver or are already on one. And now I know that the Cult of Arceus is just trying to make it to the Statue of Liberty... so they're not there yet... okay, I know what to do now! ^^

I'll put the leftovers in the Ooc thread. In one of my 'reserved' posts.

Darky, I swear i'm working on my new people. sorry i'm so slow D: i'm doing one for each!

FireKitty, your cult of Mew pokemon is so cute! hehe

i think everything is cute!! (unless, of course, it's not xd.png) but yes, yes i do haha i take it that's not a compliment it gets often?

No, it's not, xd.png it's actually the first comment like that I've gotten that my Mismagius Pokehuman is 'cute' xd.png

Alright, I'll put it up on Sanya's form.

EDIT: I think I'm going to start allowing people to take mulitple legendaries from the same cults. It's fun. c:

Edited by Darkshadow

Yay! c: Because speaking of, I just applied as another legendary |D

Oh, hey Darky, I noticed that in the abilities you have listed, Hydration and Water Absorb do the exact same thing. Maybe you could replace one of them with something else?

Argh, sorry for not posting lately. I've been super slow >.<

I promise, I'll post both my characters tonight!

We need Dr. Paine! D: Because suddenly, the Cult of Arceus and Giratina are flooded with posts instead of the Cult of Mew! Also, this is the last chance! I'm only accepting one more character for for the Cult of Giratina before I'm closing it along with the Cult of Arceus. So that's only two character forms! Let's all get some posting done~

Hey Cryptic, Psybeam is an attack move. You're thinking of Confuse Ray.

Yes, but it's primarily a damage inflicting move, and from her recent post it sounds like she's using Confuse Ray and not an actual attack move.

Gah, sorry everyone D: I got back home a couple days ago, but I've been sick... ever since the day we left, actually. I'm reading through the thread and working on a post though.

Sorry! Dx

I'm bumping this along with the main thread. Please don't let this die D:

I'm still hanging... though I got not much to post... :c