Darkshadow

Parallel War OOC

Welcome to the Parallel War OOC Thread!

Link to Main Thread Here

This is for all OOC posts, but remember to follow the DC rules while posting here!

You may post character forms here, but remember that PM'ing me will get your form approved a lot quicker.

Cult of Giratina Characters:

Darkshadow:

Giratina- Shiny Giratina {Leader of Cult}

Tobias Wickerson- Shiny Zorua Half-Pokemon {x}

Blake Shepard- Cradily

ShinyHazardSign:

Madison Wickerson- Zoroark Half-Pokemon {x}

Sanya-Virizion Half-Pokemon

Dr. Paine:

Madison Johnson- Shiny Vulpix Half-Pokemon

Neutual Demon:

Josiah Godspeed- Rhydon Half-Pokemon

SubtleStarlight:

Drake Blake- Absol

Cult of Arceus Characters:

Darkshadow:

Zach Forster- Lugia

Sheila Anderson- Shiny Tynamo

Paul Stevenson- Reshiram

warewolves:

Lati- Latias

SubtleStarlight:

Raven Night- Shiny Umbreon

ShinyHazardSign:

Maria- Shiny Dialga

Leon- Houndoom

Cult of Mew Characters:

Darkshadow:

Alexandria- Reuniclus Half-Pokemon

Dr. Paine:

Adrian Mills- Mewtwo Half-Pokemon

warewolves:

Kruff- Torchic Half-Pokemon

SubtleStarlight:

Rowan Blake- Ho-oh Half-Pokemon

Neutual Demon:

Uriah Beljir- Zebstrika Half-Pokemon

crypticsoul:

Blaire West- Espeon Half-Pokemon

Edited by Darkshadow

Extra Space for Character Sheets

Username: Shiny Hazard Sign

Name: Francesca DeGroot

Species: Shiny Articuno

Type: Ice / Flying

History:Francesca grew up as an academically motivated child. She strove to get the best grades possible and always poured her heart out in projects and studying. However, this didn't make her socially inept- as a sweet, charming young girl, she had a plethora of friends in all different social groups. She belonged to no clique and most people found her loving demeanor pleasant to be around. Often the source of good cheer and warmth, Francesca had more than a few friends approaching her if they felt down in the dumps or needed some sort of advice, such as dating- even though she had never had a romantic relationship in her life.

Francesca made it through high school with hard work and was accepted into several large colleges. After much debate, she took up residence as a student at UC Berkley to study animal science. Her family back at home didn't change much; she still had her little brothers, "the twins" that would come up and visit her frequently in her dorm. They often toted their video games with them if she needed to study during the day, and occasionally if she had free time she was roped into the fun. Although the scientist side of her rolled its eyes at the illogical side of Pokemon, she still found joy in playing a cute game with her little brothers, and even discovered an affinity for the games herself. One Christmas, "the twins" pitched in and bought her a DS lite and a Pokemon game to play. She was delighted, and whenever she had a chance (which, unfortunately, was not too often) she played and learned about the animated world of magical creatures. It was a nice break from college life and served as a relaxing period of the day.

Francesca graduated from Berkley with her Bachelor's in Science right before the ballot was sent out. She received it in the form of an email, as she accidentally clicked on it instead of a different email. She was about to delete it when she skimmed across the question- "Who is better? Arceus, Mew, or Other?" She thought about it for a moment. She had always adored Mew, being the genetic ancestor of all Pokemon, but then there was Arceus, the supposed Creator of the entire Pokemon-verse. After much debate, she selected "Arceus" and continued on her daily activities.

The next morning when she awoke in her apartment, she noticed the layer of ice and snow that coated the entire interior. Dumbfounded, she wondered if someone had left the freezer open or something, but the very idea seemed ludicrous. She rose out of bed, and found with a shock that instead of toes, she possessed claws. Instead of arms, she had wings, and feathers instead of fingers. A beak for a mouth. Aghast, she hurried over to her bathroom but found she could barely fit through the door; her body was far too large! She did, however, get a good look at her new face. The shining crystal tiara told her everything she needed to know, along with the rippling long tail that trailed behind her.

Numb with shock, Francesca wandered about her house, trying to get used to the feel of her new appearance. It took her a while, but finally she accepted the fact that she had become a real-life Pokemon and that she wasn't about to change back any time soon. That was when she remembered the email from the night before- had that anything to do with it? In a hurry, she tipped over her laptop and screeched when it crashed into the floor. Thankfully, though, it was still working; with her thick, deadly talons, she awkwardly smashed in the appropriate keys and somehow managed to bring up her email again. The ballot email had disappeared mysteriously, but in its placed, was a letter holding instructions. New York... though she had wings, Francesca dreaded the journey. However, at this point, she didn't have a choice.

Sudden banging at her door and muffled shouting told her that her neighbors had alerted the complex manager about the ice that was spreading through the halls and originating from her apartment. Just as they busted down the door, Francesca shattered the sliding patio door with her beak and jumped from the balcony. Flight came surprisingly easy and she allowed instinct to take over. As she flew away from her home, ice crystals fell from her feathers and trailed snowflakes after the shiny Articuno as she made her way across the country.

Personality: A gentle and rather easy going person, Francesca is typically sweet and pleasant to be around. She does have fierce loyalties to people she enjoys being around, and can be very opinionated at times- however, she is also the type of person that is willing to see an argument from both sides, as long as the other side has sensible logic. If not, she will patiently engage in long, exhausting arguments but will never lose her temper (even if she is frustrated). She can get angry, however, if something/someone she likes is threatened or taunted, and has no issue with throwing herself into the fray in order to defend what she thinks is right. She is a happy medium between lovable and stubborn, but will always act for what she believes to be the better interest of everyone.

Appearance: {bottom}

Desired Moveset: Ice Beam, Blizzard, Sky Attack, Ominous Wind

Other: She can get a bit motherly and tries to help everyone. People who are rude tick her off, and it is difficult to change her mind from a first impression.

Username: SubtleStarlight34

Name: Rowan Blake

Species: Ho-Oh

Type: Fire/Flying

History:

From the very start, luck was not on her side. Rowan dealt with bullies, back-stabbers, and heartbreak all throughout her school years in the big city Seattle. At home, her brother was a deadbeat, her mother worked two shifts just to support them, and her father had died when she was very young. But she kept on rolling through life with a steady determination. She never showed how much her home and school life truly got to her. The only constant she was proud to fall back on was her good friend Raven.

But the day she hit sixteen, a letter came in the mail for both her and her brother, with a strange poll. A call from her friend had revealed she had gotten one as well. Oddly enough, all three chose something different. Her brother, uncaring with the whole thing, had chosen 'Other' while Raven chose Arceus, leaving Rowan with Mew. The next morning, her mother was the only one left still human in the house hold. The three went their separate ways, on to the base of their own cult.

Personality: Rowan gives off a forced cheerful feeling, cracking jokes and laughing at whatever she can to hide her true nature. But if one were to catch her alone, they would see her walls fall. Underneath the lie, she is hard, determined, and refuses to look back at the past. When she sets her goal, she won't give up until the very end. And when it comes to her friends, she is fiercely loyal and protects them with everything she has.

Appearence: {x}

Desired Moveset: (You'll get this, right?)

Other:

Edited by Darkshadow

((Woops, looks like this didn't get looked at! Approved for ya.))

Thank you soupnazi! Now, there seems to be no posting going on here. Come on people! Don't let this die!

We're missing Dr. Paine, and she's the Mew girl! It's hard to roleplay when there's hardly anybody else in the other cults, and we're missing a key character. But I do like the idea, and I hope it doesn't die either!

Well, the Cult of Giratina and Arceus are open for any new characters! I know ShinyHazardSign is making some characters, and I'm also making two new ones, one of which will be interacting with Raven Night, so you can reply to that. We'll do our best without Paine, and we also need Neutual Demon to post before I can make a giant reply.

I'll try to remember to type up a post x3 I don't know what to do but I'll think up of something to throw at the military that's attacking.

Alright. I was thinking about adding Rowan's brother into the mix, but I think three characters are going to be a bit hard. But hey, where's the fun if there no challenge?

@ND: cryptic needs you to post, so please do that soon.

@SS (SubtleStarlight): Gotta love challenges. I can actually manage that many, seeing only that the Cult of Mew is getting all the action. But I'm adding a Joltik for Arceus, and a Lampent for Giratina. *cough**has six characters**cough*

O.o Whoa. You go Darkshadow!! (Fistpumps!)

O.o I got fistpumped. Awesome. Off to go create the characters and then post! Mind if my Joltik runs into Raven?

I'll be making another character myself... We need more rock types, and I found a good half-Pokemon picture that will work. x3 Now that I've got my post done I'll be working on my guy here for awhile...

when did this get here? i need to pay more attention to things! where do you guys find your pictures? i couldn't find any of the good ones like you guys had *is jealous of awesome pictures*

Darky, what cult needs the new members? Giratina, right? i need more pokemon knowledge. *knits valentine's socks for everyone*

Go look it up online. I suggest Bulbapedia.

I get all my pictures from deviantart. >.< Love it. Anyway, this thread just got approved, so don't be surprised. I'll be putting up all the new forms right away. Feel free to start posting right away!~

As I said in the main thread, I'm outright dropped out from rp until... Saturday at the earliest, I've only got patchy internet access, and a lot going on right now.

Sorry folks D:

-Doctor out.

Bulbapedia! i visit there quite often hehe

anyways, can i claim Keldeo as my Giritina pokemon? if so, i'll get started on his profile right away!

Feel free. CREATE IT. ALSO, CREATE AN ARCEUS CHARACTER PROFILE TOO. WE NEED MORE CHARACTERS~

Remember that you can post character forms here too. Here's mine!~

Username: Darkshadow

Name: Blake Shepard

Species: Cradily

Type: Rock/Grass

Personality: Blake is a serious, no-nonsense bookworm who happens to prefer the darker endings of stories. She enjoys gruesome video games where death is imminent, and tends to roleplay online as the evilest and vile creatures who have no sense of human life. She also likes the pure, innocent kind of characters who are being slowly corrupted by darkness, and tends to revel in creating excellent plot lines. Blake is also a person who can be kindhearted to her friends, and will assist them in any way possible short of giving her life. Blake tends to mistrust people, especially now that she is a large pokemon that resembles a plant.

History: Blake grew up to fantasy stories told to her by her dad, who raised her as a single child. When Blake was born, her parents divorced and her father fought in court to take custody of her. Blake was glad her father had won, because her mother was a stumbling alcoholic whose temper was roused when she was drunk. Blake was encouraged to write stories and act out scenes, and when she was in middle school Blake was attracted by the theater. However, her acting skills were shoddy at best, even though she took countless acting classes. In real life, though, Blake was the best performer. She could make a story come to life and tell lies with a complete conviction. She could fool every single one of her friends. It made her feel proud, but still, Blake wanted to perform a major role in a play. Blake studied long and hard, and then she entered high school. She did not even get a minor role in the play. Frusterated, and down on her luck, Blake turned the Pokemon and other video games, becoming obsessed. A month later, she received a survey of sorts. Bored, she clicked 'Other', because Reshiram would always be her favorite. And then Giratina visited Blake in her dreams. He asked if she wanted to be a full pokemon or a half-pokemon. Blake didn't really know what 'half-pokemon' meant, so she said she wanted to be a full pokemon. When she woke up, she was a giant, plant-like pokemon. Blake found the notice to head to Vancouver, and so she headed off, slowly but surely.

Appearence:

user posted image

Desired Moveset: Solar Beam, Energy Ball, AncientPower, Stone Edge

Ability: Effect Spore

Other:

Username: Darkshadow

Name: Sheila Anderson

Species: Shiny Tynamo

Type: Electric

History: Sheila was born in a family on the lower side of society. She was raised as homeless, living uncomfortably under bridges huddling around fires burning in trash cans. She learned a lot of skills out there with her parents, rummaging around in dumpsters and heading from soup kitchen to soup kitchen, gathering food to save for later days. Sheila went to a charity school to learn her primary education, and managed to win a scholarship to a extremely nice high-school. Her parents had saved up for such an occasion, and Sheila got new clothes, new books, and headed off to school. She was confident in her skills, but she didn't know the harsh cruelty of high school girls. At first everyone was friendly, but after Sheila refused several requests for girls to come to her house (Sheila didn't even have a house!), the girls got suspicious and followed Sheila home. They were very, very shocked at Sheila's way of life, and they started to tease her. After two months, Sheila turned away and started to hang out with the boys. One gave her an old DS, with Pokemon Platinum inside. The boy had used the Mystery Gift feature to get an Arceus, and so Sheila fell in love with the game. One day, when she was browsing on the library computer, she found a strange survey. She selected 'Arceus' for her choice, because she liked it so much. The next day, she woke up as a small, electric fish. She found a detailed letter describing that she needed to head to New York.

Personality: Sheila is very outgoing and self-confident person. She doesn't hide her obsession with Pokemon, and she enjoys having conversation with other people. She also enjoys a battle of wits and such, since fighting would be uncivilized. However, now as a Pokemon, she enjoys using her powers to the fullest. She wants to practice more, to get better, and to evolve so that she won't be stuck as a tiny fish for the entire war.

Appearence:

user posted image

Desired Moveset: Wild Charge, Zap Cannon, Thunderbolt, Spark

Ability: Levitate

Other:

Edited by Darkshadow

FireKitty, please put ooc posts in the OOC thread. This is a warning. Please also delete all OOC posts in the main thread.

Sorry! I forgot. I haven't been on this site for a long time so I forgot how it operated. I'm so used to the other sites now but I've corrected my wrongs.

Also,

Would anyone mind if I just threw in my cult of Mew character into the fray? xd.png She's a Mismagius since I see she's not up there ._. also, what's up with the Cult of Arceus?

Darky, a few mistakes: Paine's Madison character is a shiny Vulpix, not Ninetails.

Also, my character Sanya does have a picture. :c

And yey, new characters!

Edit:

Um. Do our characters really have to say the name of the attack in order to use it? ._.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

^

That. I only did it because the people before me were, so I figured it was suppose to be like that. But I have to say, it's so annoying... >.<

Also, I'll probably post tomorrow afternoon sometime. I got several other RPs to catch up in after slacking off to do my English essay. :3

Would anyone mind if I just threw in my cult of Mew character into the fray? xd.png She's a Mismagius since I see she's not up there ._. also, what's up with the Cult of Arceus?

I has question, too! :3

@Haze: No. When Alexandria did 'Psychic', she was just focusing her powers because she's not adept at fighting. You don't have to say them outloud, but do tell other players what the move is.

--

Must change to Vulpix.

@Subtle: Oh no!

@FireKitty: Sure. Throw her into the fray, since she's already supposed to have been there. Make sure she knows what is going on.

What do you mean, what's up with the Cult of Arceus? Is there something wrong? ._.

EDIT: ;-; All the profiles....... Send them again please? ;-;

Edited by Darkshadow