UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings OOC

I'm really just waiting on someone to notice Klutz's dissappearance. I may write a little more about magic training, but later.

Everyone's kinda noticed, but shrugged it off. They all know Klutz is kinda.../shot.

But anyway, Song is interacting with Ocius as of now. :3

I'll drag Mustafa out my his tail if I have to but I'm afraid that the vampire will have to wait until nightfall....she's totally spent.

I'll be offline for a while, do with my characters as you like, something amazing has happened and it'll be keeping me away and on/off at irregular times.

I'll be offline for a while, do with my characters as you like, something amazing has happened and it'll be keeping me away and on/off at irregular times.

((That amazing thing, shall it be Play R? Or something else? x3))

bwahahahaha no, no it's not. Saturday morning at 5am at my Papa's motorcycle club, I found a stray Labrador and took him home with me. He turned out to be the perfect dog! Healthy, obedient, doesn't bark or chew on things. Listens when told something, good with other animals ((He and a bunny were playing with each other just yesterday! Can you believe it?! A bunny!!!))

He's pretty huge and he's young, maybe two years max. He's great on a leash and he follows me everywhere! If I leave a room he has to leave it too and when I enter a room, he makes sure I go in first, he's such a gentleman! He only does it for girls though...with my papa Pluta ((I named him this because my friends call me Minnie))

so, that's the super amazing thing that happened. i have to use my own money to take care of him and it's really a lot of work. You have no lue! I love him though.

Wow, that's amazing! :3 What a fortunate find. happy.gif

So this contributes to the RP xd.png: Who else has not escaped yet?

1) Pics.

2) Well, let's see... how many people have escaped? Subtract that number from the total characters, and you will have it. So, 1. How many characters do you have?

Umbredurr has two, Giz and Song. I haven't been keeping track of forms much; it's a lot of work and I just don't have as much time as I used to. It's 'k though. :3 I still roleplay and such.

I'm sure that there are a lot more than just 5 escapees. Hmm...

Song

Klutz

Ocius

Tyra

Moona

Skye

Isthalas

I'm sure I'm forgetting some...

I think there are more, but they may not have been posting.

Hmmm...

Song (That's me!/shot.)

Klutz

Ocius

Tyra

Moona

Skye

Isthalas

Fusion

Zero

.... I'm positive I'm forgetting someone. :T

Why yes, I do code my posts myself! (Seriously, that's why I -accidently- leave my open tags and broken codes around. It's a pain when text is real colorful and stuffs though.)

Before I go to post I think we need to get strait with everyone's age. So using this, an age guide made by the owner of an RP that I was a part of, we can set an age for everyone, Because it doesn't make scene that the hatchlings grow into their late childhood/ early adolescence (where I think they grow their wings) in a few weeks then age as adults at a rate similar to frozen molasses.

Using this Zero would be around 45 human years of age...

So ya, more group copypasta, put your dragon and his/her age on the list as we go.

Zero- 45 HY

Edited by Burner

Hi!!! Is this still accepting??? Can I join??? Please?? Pretty please?? Pretty please with a cherry on top???

Oh! I thought this was long dead.

I'd love to start it up again, but I don't know where we're going with it.

Are we reviving this? I'm here and ready to roleplay is we do.

Hi!!! Is this still accepting??? Can I join??? Please?? Pretty please?? Pretty please with a cherry on top???

No need to beg.

I THINK this is still accepting, but we are in the process of reviving it, so maybe not. You are going to need to talk with Umbre.

First: Bumping.

Second: Are there people ready to RP?

Third: Here, have an Adult Zero

Edited by Burner

Excuse me, but is this RP still open for new members? I'm not that good of a role player, but I would like to try.

Gosh, I remember this old thing. xd.png

I'll stick around if it is to be revived. I believe they were at a cave and a mutant hatchie was to be released? Correct me if I'm wrong.