UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings OOC

Vrael is in solitary confinement and the humans are 'training' him to be aggressive towards other dragons. At the moment he is nearing the end of his transition stage from "good vrael" to "I HATE EVERYONE Vrael" :3

You should let him out soon. I honestly think that having a crazed, ravenous dragon hatchling sent to murder all of his former friends would be an interesting twist.

I missed everything...well, at least Moonlight and Anniena have no hope for escaping by the looks of it!

Ack. I know how you feel. But Ryder and Ocius have a plan, and its probably gonna work. Your chars should join in their convo. But it doesn't matter, they (At least Ryder) is gonna open everyones cages.

I really think someone should PM the inactive members (if there are any.)

Opening up to the public! (Lots of the original twenty-or-so don't even play.)

im still here, kinda waiting for night in the RP though. But if laura does not show when that happens well... ill figure something out...

im still here, kinda waiting for night in the RP though. But if laura does not show when that happens well... ill figure something out...

Right now, it's barely daybreak. If that means anything, at least.

Did not realize you guys were dragging out waiting that long... okay then, thanks for letting me know

I'm talking about people who posted once and disappeared. Or submitted a form and never even started.

Oh, the irony... When this was full, tons of people were begging to join. Now that it's open: nothing.

Fail timing much?

Lol, I have no idea. Maybe everone thinks that there this'll be boring since most of us have escaped. Personally, I would love it if once the ecapees grow up, they attack the lab and burn it the the ground! xd.png

Or get slaughtered by Vrael trying. He's probably much bigger than us because the scientists' have been giving him stuff. Escape would actually be more fun with Vrael on watch. Or trying to recover the original guy. Plot twistiness, yeah!

haha I'm all for it! I just hope that Isthalas had a chance to recover x.x I just realized we have zero healers in the group...

o 3o Yeah, those sound like good ideas. ^^

Very cool, Drow. 83 Poor Tyra's going to be devastated when she sees Vrael in that condition, lol.

Edited by Tyra-Ice

:3

Now I'm just waiting for the best time to release Vrael >:)

You know, like when everybody calms down at the cave?

It should be at the first cave as opposed to the final cave, Vrael might end up being saved and then the final cave is still a destination, if he doesn't get saved then we might end up all dead without reacing the final destination. If we get attacked at the last cave it'd be a long time before Vrael is released and on top of that it just wouldn't be interesting to final get to the last cave and then get attacked with nowhere else to go....If that made any sense at all...

I agree ^^ and this day is taking forevvver.. D,: poor trapped hatchlings, waiting for the night that never comes xd.png

lmao the day just started....you guys can RP for the hatclings during the course of the day too you know? The scientists aren't going to pause everything for night to come, they still do experiments and take the hatclings into the activity room...don't just wait...

Well just free your mind of all your future goals and roleplay in the moment. What is your hatchling most likely doing at daybreak? What are the scientists doing for/to the hatchlings in the morning?

Well just free your mind of all your future goals and roleplay in the moment. What is your hatchling most likely doing at daybreak? What are the scientists doing for/to the hatchlings in the morning?

Maybe throwing the hatchlings out a window to see if they fly? Like Raul's Wild Kingdom? (Darn, now I gotta see UHF now.)