UmbreWulf

A Prison for Hatchlings OOC

I just wrote a big part on the main thread. Discretion is advised if you are squeemish. I mentioned and wrote about a lot of blood.

Cameras have come back on, by the way. You're stuck if you didn't escape yet. :l

Oh, and I think you would expect some violence; we are roleplaying DRAGONS. xd.png

Urm, could you please change Skye's species to Daydream? That's what I intended her to be, but I just realized my application mistake now. xd.png

I think you ninja.gif'd me there. Last post of the last page. wink.gif

A case of sudden writer's block is going to keep me from posting until it's it's duration's over, just say Zero's wings came in and he's following the rest of the group.

I have no idea what to do D: i mised the best part too!!!

Well, whose still stuck?

I know Ryder and Scarlett are.

Edited by Laurarockstar

erh... Kinda forgot about this ^^' whoops sorry x.x would like to jump back in but I'm kinda lost on what exactly happened and don't really want to read back for once. Can i get a recap if able?

haha same here.

Well, most dragons escapped. Of course other than yours, mine, and a couple others. Now, they need to find a whole new way to escape because the scientists are not gonna make the same mistake twice, and some dragons don't care/don't notice they selflishly left the others to their sure deaths. In don't know about you, but i am not very happy about having to devise a whole new escape plan.

Edited by Laurarockstar

hmm, I guess I may have to wait till someone who has been more active replies. I don't really want to try and post something and get info wrong.

erh... Kinda forgot about this ^^' whoops sorry x.x would like to jump back in but I'm kinda lost on what exactly happened and don't really want to read back for once. Can i get a recap if able?

The game has been relatively similar for the dragons who didn't escape. The security systems are all still functional; the freed dragons ran when the systems went down for a few minutes when the guards changed shifts. They are currently in hot pursuit by a handful of men with guns.

haha same here.

Well, most dragons escapped. Of course other than yours, mine, and a couple others. Now, they need to find a whole new way to escape because the scientists are not gonna make the same mistake twice, and some dragons don't care/don't notice they selflishly left the others to their sure deaths. In don't know about you, but i am not very happy about having to devise a whole new escape plan.

Nobody selfishly left anybody. The many dragons tried to run when they got the chance. There was one in particular (Either Tyra or Songofwolves, I don't remember) who darted up to the cages and explained how to get out. But those who were idle missed their chance.

haha i know dun take it to srsly.... xd.png You couldn't have like waited for everyone to get out. O.o

haha i know dun take it to srsly.... xd.png You couldn't have like waited for everyone to get out. O.o

They were just being realistic. Two whole pages took up the planning for he escape, and they did try to drag it out as long as possible too. You just missed your chance. Later on, you and the others can find a way to escape. All of the remaining dragons will be more mature too, so they may figure out his to escape faster and more efficiently.

Not if the humans were right on their tails, as they still are now!

There was one in particular (Either Tyra or Songofwolves, I don't remember) who darted up to the cages and explained how to get out. But those who were idle missed their chance.

Hey. I know Annie darted up to Tyra and told her how to get out; Klutz was sleeping. And Annie and Moonlight haven't been spotted by the cameras...the two are planning to save the ones still there. I'll make a drawing of the plan soon....

EDIT: Annie and Moonlight are stuck in a cage again, captured by the scientists. Since the two are tricky, they've been put in the same cage and the cage is guarded. Only the two can't see them. And I got the plan. Click here for the plan.

Edited by seacatsmew

Username: Chasilin

Dragon Name: Mustafa

Species: Silver

Personality: A quiet dragon who's reserved and peaceful, his eyes are always calm and communicate everything. He makes it a point to never tell a lie and everything he says he takes absolutely seriously, and anything said to him he tkes seriously as well. He is kind, caring, and reliable but he seems different, as if he comes from a foreign place only those of the greatest purity and benevolence can go. His motions are graceful, lithe, and in such a way that it draws attention to him in great lengths. He has a smile that radiates a childlike innicence that makes you want to keep him that way forever. His mood ever serene and his actions ever purpousful, he makes his way through life by touching the lives of others, a silver hand gently bracing the shoulders of those he passes, make an impact on them in the same way they do to him. He strongly believes in the importance of life and the bonds between people, seeing someone fight makes him very sad.

Appearance: Mustafa is a crossbreed dragon, his mother was a brilliant silver dragon who's radiance could shake any male to his knees to beg to be her mate. His father, though, was a Black Alt Dragon, his dark desceptive exterior dampening his inner radiance only his mother could see. As a result of this pairing, like silver moon and black night, Mustafa has some peculiar attributes. For one, the soft silky main that lifts gently from his spine and on his tail, is more blackish grey, but this does not dim his radiance, the contrast is stunning. His eyes are a brilliant green with flecks of gold and silver, they are striking and unusual, but you could stare at them forever. In addition, the unusual glow, that only exists traditionally with females, is something that Mustafa has. It could be a gene warp but none the less, it's fitting, it suits the air about Mustafa that is so ethereal.

Other: 'Cheese is the answer to everything'

--------------------

This Forum Is An Edit Of An Already Accepted Dragon

Username: Chasilin

Dragon Name: Isthalas

Species: Cave Born Pillow Dragon into Vampire Dragon

Personality: Isthalas has a trauma due to having been placed in front of the other healthy hatchlings when she was still 'dead' but her she had her consciousness and it scarred her. Because she could not move, could not speak or reply or be friendly, she was looked at strangely and was left out. As a vampire many were repulsed by her, her kind and selfless personality couldn't handle it, she was very delicate. So, for her own proection, she developed an emotional mask, not quite a sperate personality, but an inner self projected at all times to protect her vulnarability and to become someone she wats to be. She hardly shows emotion but she is very kind and cares for everyone no matter who they are, where they come from, or what they've done. Her greatest treasure is life, and protecting it as all she cares for. Anyone who disregards it or handles it lightly will either be loudly reprimanded by her passionate side, or coldly handles by her emotonal mask. Her actions tend to reflect her inner self and betray her true feelings, more so than her unwavering emotional mask. Due to her cold expressionless faquade, she has an unearthly grace and her physical characteristics are lithe, and vampire like indeed. She can be truly menacing when the occasion arises, she's come to terms with her mask and it's become her more than she's become it. It's rare that she let's on what she's feeling unless she truly trusts someone.

Appearance: Pink leathery skin that's smooth like a naked animal, her red horns, claws and 'T' shaped dagger are terribly sharp and her fangs are pointed and sinister like a felines but longer and far more deadly. They are hollowed like a serpents and contain the terrible poison which can turn others into vampires, but it will immediately kill a regular hatched dragon. She has long legs, a slender frame and everything about her is alluring in every aspect, she's a sad beauty, like a single blooming flower with a single dew drop clinging to a petal, their combined brilliance hidden beneath greater treasures, extinguishing their faint light. She also has a scent that draws anyone to her, it's her curse, or so she believes. She's unnaturally strong for her fragile appearances and her eyes are abnormal, due to her personality wall she built, her eyes change colors. When she becomes a raving vampire, at a loss for her senses, her eyes are a hungry, glowing, blood red hue. When she's got her mask on, they are a cold ungiving silver, and when she reflects her true emotions they are a silvery hue with a lovely tint of blue that make them kind, but still ever sad.

Other: -Do not QUESTION the password, which has been approved-/shot.

((dot.sot.sot. I really get carried away huh....-only realizing now after stepping back and reading all that- *^* SOWWY))

Edited by Chasilin

-squeals like a fan girl- hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy -huggles Mustafa- I can't wait to add him in....no really...I can't -scuttles off to do so.-

fufu I do I do! -hears random wedding bells- eh heh heh -punches the lights out of my house of imagination- can't be wastin' electricity now can we ;P

fufu I do I do! -hears random wedding bells- eh heh heh -punches the lights out of my house of imagination- can't be wastin' electricity now can we ;P

Just be sure to turn it back on when you start writing again for the RP's.

I'm thinking. Wait-I'm thinking? Oh no!! -smoke comes out of ears- Quick fact: When I think, smoke comes out of my ears...

Username: Me!

Dragon Name: Gizmo (Giz for short)

Species: Red Striped Dragon

Personality: Daring and reckless, Gizmo isn't afraid to do anything! (This has gotten him into trouble in the past however.) He is also very stubborn and usually won't be swayed by others. Gizmo has boundless energy, which makes him a bit of a handful. He also doesn't think before he speaks, which sometimes lands him in hot water with other dragons. His parents, who were of high status and very intelligent, tried hard to teach him to be a proper hatchling, but he did not enjoy learning to read or write in the human language. His parents were killed in a time of war between his Clan and another. He fled and has been living a loner since.

Appearance: Gizmo is tall with blackened paws. He likes to play with fire, the only thing that truly interests him. He has a scar running along his right ankle from a bad encounter with a wildcat once. Gizmo's eyes are an unnatural yet striking yellow. For some reason they even glow in the dark. His stripes are a more orange than yellow color.

Other: I don't need a PASSWORD, I cn do whatever I want. *Eats cookie*

"Approved."

"REALLY?"

"Uh, yeah. Congratulations."

"I'M SO HAPPY! THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIIIIIIIIIIFE!"

*Backs away slowly*

*pokes Umbre* Do you think it would be okay if I made another charrie? blink.gif

Edited by Moonbeam22

*pokes Umbre* Do you think it would be okay if I made another charrie? blink.gif

I heard you can have only 2 at a time. If one dies, you can make another.

Go ahead. *Pulls out megaphone* EVERYONE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE TWO DRAGONS! YOU DON'T NEED MY PERMISSION. THANK YOU. *Discards behind self, not really caring who it hits*