Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows

What do you think of this?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Username: FlowerOwl

Name: Lunity

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) : Hatchling

Type of Dragon: Shadow Walker

Powers: Being able to preserve a small life form, such as a plant or bunny, in a unrealistic frozen state.

Looks: Being just a hatchling, just a small cut on her foot (which she earned by tripping) and a moss draped upon her all the time. Blue crystal like eyes that seem to have a mist to them too...

History: Not having a long history, she is known for shyness. Within the exciting of herbs, history, etc as her hobbies. With her father a loner who is so frustrated yells all day, and her mother too busy with her siblings, Lunity feels like she has a small companion at her side when wearing her moss which she adds flowers to every time something rememberal happens.

Clan or loner(What clan?) :White Shadow

Other: Ladies First, (Sorry about that...)

Edited by FlowerOwl

Both declined. read through the rules again. 1st form sent in, correct, but missing something. Also, posts n the OoC

((Read the rules, you'll find the error. And, the 'other' is for what you are missing in your form, along with anything else I forgot to add. But, once you get that tiny little error fixed, then your form will be accepted!))

Sombra nodded. "Flap your wings quickly," she said.

((It's fine, everyone forgets once in a while. And, Accepted!

Okay, we now really need evil and not so evil characters.))

Hysteria nodded. She wasn't used to her wings, so they flapped slowly. Hysteria soon got used to it by doing it for an hour. Hysteria hovered in thee air abit, then fell on the ground. She really did fly better in the shade, like Sombra said.

Sombra smiled. She looked at the lake and heard a crack. Sombra turned around and looked at the egg. It had a bunch of cracks on it. Sombra walked over to it. "Finally!" she whispered, smiling.

" Woah!" Hysteria broke away from her flying and leaped towards the egg. "It's a Shadow Walker, right?" she docked her head at it. Hysteria poked the egg. "Woah.... What'll you do with it? ... Do you miss them? Don't you?" she started thinking of the Vampire and Black Marrow that held Sombra's egg. That legend was passed down a lot.

"It's a Dark Myst Pygmy, not a Shadow Walker. And no, I don't miss them, since I see them often enough," she said. Tenebrae had returned from watching the other caves and was now spying on the White Shadow clan. Sombra sensed him and grabbed him. "Out!" she yelled. Tenebrae ran out of the cave.

Atlas, the black magi dragoness, was fighting off against a large male grizzly bear. The creature bite its fangs onto her paw causing Atlas to roar out in pain and anger before she slammed her flaming claw at the bear and slash its brown fur-covered skin. Blood was spilled onto the grassy ground and the flames seared the bear's fur. The animal roared out in agony as it let go of Atlas's paw. Then the magi took the chance to cast her fireball spell at the bear. The grizzly bear was pushed into the tree as the fireball bombarded it and caused flames to appear on it. The animal, now furious with Atlas, charged at her and swung its claws at her. Atlas got scratched by her prey before she swiped her claw at the bear's eye and blinded it there. Then she clamped her sharp fangs onto its scruff and started thrashing her head around as she slammed the bear multiple times on the right side of the ground and then the left and so forth. The bear, exhausted from its fight with Atlas, gave up and the dragoness dealt a finishing blow to it by going for the neck and then (this part is too violently graphic, so I'm going to skip now.) After eating up her opponent and filling her belly, Atlas walked back to the Black Moon cave and went to her crater to lick her wounds.

Lightning was near the Night Mist territory hunting for prey to eat. The silver dragoness flew over the fields as she looked for an animal to attack and eat. She spotted a herb of wild horses and decided to go after them. She flew down towards them and soon one of the horses saw her and alerted the others to start running. Lightning flew after the horses and breathed lightning at a white horse to paralyze it. The horse got shocked and stopped running as it collapsed quickly. The silver dragoness landed down next to it and started eating.

In Kaayshia Forest, Bartine was at a blackberry bush picking off some blackberries to eat. He hummed a little tune as he plucked each berry off the bush until he had enough to eat. Then he started to eat his lunch as he cracked the seeds inside too with his hard teeth and swallowed them.

Tenebrae mumbled something, annoyed. He hid in a shadow and looked at the clan cave again. He ran inside silently and hid slightly better then last time.

Hysteria tensed. "I think he's back again." she said. She whipped around behind her. Sure enough, she felt him behind a rock. Hysteria flattened herself on the ground into a hunters crouch. She stalked forward, silently. When she was behind him, she leapt out, striking her flashing claws at Tenebrae's neck.

Tenebrae dodged just in time. He quickly ran away again. Sombra sighed. "He always spies on us, yet he's a loner," she mumbled. She looked over at the egg again.

After some time of resting, Atlas got out of her crater and went outside the cave to go bring Obscura something. She went into the fields and saw a small bird flying in the air. Atlas cast her ice needle spell at the bird and killed it. The bird dropped out of the sky and landed onto Atlas's paw where she clutched onto it and flew back to the cave. The black magi went over to Obscura's cave and dropped the dead bird in front of him as a gift and asked, "Got anything for me to do today?"

A white hatchling stalked out of the shelter of a tree,wondering where she would get her next meal.

(Sorry,can't think of a better start for my dragon)

As he was eating blackberries, Bartine saw a white hatchling getting out of the tree's shelter. Being usual amiable pumpkin pygmy he was, Bartine smiled and said his friendly greeting, "Why hello there, young one! How are you doing on this find day?"

((Name correction: Oscuro.))

Oscuro looked at the Magi/Black. "Not that I know of. Sombra and Nyght haven't attacked us yet, so nothing is needed. Unless you'd like to spy on them for me," he said.

Selena stared at Bartine shyly.

"Hello,"She said."I'm doing fine,thank you."

Selena then looked around with her sharp eyes and raised her head,trying to sense prey as she waited for the older dragon to respond.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

At the mention of spying, Atlas thought about seeing what the enemy clans were up to so that she could have an excuse to attack them. The black magi replied, "Sure, why not. I'll go start at the White Shadow territory and see what they're secretly planning." Then she left the cave and took flight into the air to go off towards White Shadow's land.

"Well that's good to here! I'm doing good as well, too. So what brings you out here in the neck of the woods?" asked Bartine.

"Hunting,"was Selena's curt reply.

She at once caught a scent of horse and turned her head.

......carcass.It looks like it might be rotten,too.

She sighed mentally.

She focused back on the conversation,head tilting while she watched Bartine.

Edited by ChocoBrownie

" Why don't we ask him to join? His... Stalking abilities might be of use." Hysteria said, watching the direction he fled. "Is he with Nyght or Oscuro, or is he just a normal loner? He seems.... Suspicious....." Hysteria took a paw step in his direction, until a bug wind lifted her up. Hysteria frantically scrambled around, trying to ge on the ground, until she realized. " IM FLYING!" she shouted at Sombra. Although she was too small to get back to Sombra over the wind current.

How do i join?

PM you? Write the form right here?

Edited by SoiledLove

((One: Choco, please use (()) for OoC. Two: Sign up in the OoC.))

"He's seriously the typical loner, though he stalks us. A lot. And I'm not sure about asking him about joining yet," she said. Sombra heard something moving closer to the cave. "Nicely done for the flying, but we need to get to the back of the cave," she whispered.