Cinnamin Draconna

Choosing where to send abandoned eggs..

Would you like to have a choice about where you send your abandoned eggs?  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I happen to collect low-gen prizefails so this is a no from me too. I also have a collection of incredibly messy ugly inbreds. There's quite a few people who collect both of those, so why deny us just because YOU think they're crap? How incredibly self-centered. Like everyone says, if you don't want them going to the AP, keep and freeze, keep and release, kill, bite, or neglect them. Tons of options for this.

Or heck, start a lineage where you WANT fails as mates. EGs are fun.

Sorry but its a big no for me as well. I happen to covet many of the metalfails people throw into the AP, and I find different ones in there all the time. Sure, there's ugly ones too, but I actually think thats part of the fun-sifting through eggs to get the treasures.

This gets a no from me as well. I see too many ways this can be abused and no real reason to have it.

Cheers!

C4.

It's fun hunting in the AP and looking at the goodies along with the stranger lineages. While I'm usually looking for cave borns, it would be less fun finding them without looking at other nice eggs. I'd hate to see them be able to be kept from the AP.

As for trade "value," this matters little to all the folks who collect their dragons without playing on the forums. Why lessen the excitement of the game for them?

I voted a solid "NO" for this idea.

This thread was posted on Jan 13 2012, at a time when a full AP Blocked the Cave from Dropping eggs until it was (edit:reduced below a certain very low level), (and the AP typically seemed to be nearly always full/refilling) and the only hunting was typically in an AP often full of unwanted (people only used to be able to pick up a maximum of 4 eggs, with one spot for bred eggs, with no Incubate to speed things up) and repeatedly rejected eggs (all breedable dragons - especially commons - used to multi-clutch up to 4 eggs, as well, not one, so multiple ugly lineages were common) at a full 7 days, which backlog prevented those behind from appearing at all, killing the fun.

Luckily, TJ fixed this and the conditions triggering this thread no longer obtain, but somebody newer resurrected this to comment on it, not realizing the profound difference in the situation at the time.

Edited by Syphoneira