Moonbeam22

Dragon Clans of the Elements

ShatterHeart sunk deeper into the water, and yawned. "Perhaps we should rest while we wait for Ayra to respond."

~~

Runing through the small forest Dreams Of the Protected spotted something move. A Rabbit!! Licking her lips the female watched the small rodent. OK sure she wasnt the a hunter but she was hungry! And this small mammal would easily fill her. Getting into a hunters crouch the daydream jumped, senceing her the rabbit ran. Lightly growling the dragonness started the chase.

After a few minutes of running Dreams closed in on her prey. "I got Yo- AHH!" The female screamed as she miss steped and landed in water. "...Stupid water" She grumbled

( Idk Cyrus I see him around but not here, mabey hes forgotten about us sad.gif ))

((Nope, Waiting for StrongShield to take Bloodvein to the gathering..... But since moonbeam hasnt come and posted i just have to wait D: ))

((..... I was the last one to post in our little scene, So that would make it your turn. Unless you wanted me to post again, with strongshield taking bloodvein to the gathering.))

((... You definitely did not tell me whether I could post again, so I don't know why you were waiting for me to. I've been waiting for your post or thumbs up, but I didn't get one. I told you that I was waiting for one of those, or did you just not read my post?))

((also, we can't go to the gathering anyway yet, because moonbeam isn't here. I actually sent a PM to see if she was gonna be back anytime soon.))

Siidrakon reclined on his ledge and set his head down on it. "Perhaps we should." he responded.

~

Dharsii heard a faint splash a short distance away and he snapped out of his gazing at the water. He heard a familiar voice cursing the water and smiled a bit. What was she doing out as well? He lifted into the air and skimmed along the water's surface until he came across the Daydream dragoness.

"Hello dreams!" he said "Out awefully late aren't you?" He did a sharp turn so that he circled back around and landed on the shore a short distance away, folding his wings.

((Yea Sorry, That post waz meant to be saying you could. Sorry for been inactive D: But this thread, Used to have so many posters! Its almost dead now D:))

(( D: indeed. I'm gonna wait for moonbeam to get back, which will be in a few weeks, because there's really nothing to do until then.

Drak and guardian: keep up the posting, it'll keep this alive until she gets back.))

Edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus

Shatterheart watched his friend. "Then, peaceful resting SiiDrakon." The icedragon said sinking into the cool liguid until he was at the bottom. Curling up ShatterHeart closed his eyes and drifted off into the darkness of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

Dreams glared up as Dharsii passed over head. Pulling herself out of the water the Daydream shook the water out of the feathers of her mane and tail, splashing the nebula abit. "Hello Dharsii,." Dreams mumbled, shaking her wings out. "Your one to talk,your out of camp too~!"

((OK! I hope Moonbeam posts soon! I'l be waiting Cyrus! And totaly pinkie, 4 months ago if you went away for a day you'd come back to 1-2 new pages! Now your lucky if theres 1 post!~! But! Beggers Cant Be Chosers! So All we can do is hope the others comeback soon! tongue.gif ))

((Yes, Tyra-Ice is the only one who said she was leaving for holiday. Wonder where everyone else is......))

Yellowwing stalked a songbird. Songbirds were the only things he could catch. He sighed. If he didn't catch this one, he would be teased for sure. It was fat, and therefore easier to hit.

Ayra gazed at the glowing sphere in the sky. It was time for a Gathering. The Guardian Protector unfurled her massive wings, and dove down towards the Realm below. She suddenly heard the voice of Siidrakon. I'm coming, she replied, changing direction to the source of the noise.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dharak's breathing became labored. He had not been flying for very long either. Curse my sister! She has taken everything from me, even mg energy supply. Ha! Once I have found the Shard, I will have enough power to create a new body for myself. One that will allow me to destroy Ayra and yhe Clans once and for all...

((Little idea of my plot I've been working out. I will post the whole idea on the OCC once more people are active.))

Edited by Moonbeam22

Wishwing lied in the shade.

((Please write at least four sentences per post))

Wishwing unfurled his wings.Wishwing was excited to go.He was going to the Shrine for the gathering.He waited for the others to fly to the Shrine with him.

Edited by Dragonlunge

Bloodvein heared Ayras message and realised his fate, He would be taken to the gathering as prisoner where Ayra may punish him for the attack. He roared from inside his watery cave pleading for mercy. He waited for Strongshield to come back and take him away, to the gathering.

((@moonbeam, Siidrakon and Shatterheart are waiting for Ayra to respond to a thought message they sent her))

Dharsii sheilded himself with his wings when Dreams shook herself off. The water only added to the glistening color of his vibrant purple wings for the few moments before he shook them out. He smiled a little impishly and flicked his wings in a shrug. "This isn't the first time I've left camp at night. If you recall I got in trouble several times for doing so when our training first began. I guess I'm just a rebel like that." he chuckled under his breath at that. He'd never truely been rebelious, he'd just naturally enjoyed the night being a nebula dragon. But he'd long ago learned to control that urge. He still didn't know what tefeeling in his gut was so he decided not to try and explain that's why he was out late.

He got tired of waiting.Wishwings took off and flew to the Shrine.There he will see lots of dragons of different kinds.He hoped that he will be able to befriend one.

Strongshield pulled himself into bloodvein's cave. "alright, we'll take you to the gathering. There, it will be decided what is done with you." he said in a sad voice. He had really hoped the beast would come to his senses and realize the error of his ways... But it was not to be. He walked over and threw the food next to bloodvein's face. "eat up. Let no one say waterclan starves their prisoners."

Bloodvein growled a quiet "Thanks...." to Strongshield, then he tore apart and ate the food given to him.

I hope Ayra dosnt kill me. Bloodvein thought to himself.

"Strongshield, How do you plan on taking me to the gathering without me escaping?"

Bloodvein roared.

Strongshield slowly walked around behind the rocks and near bloodvein's face. "simple enough..." he said, raising his tail out of blood's line of sight, "like this." he swung his tail down at blood's head, hoping to hit him on the crest so he didn't sustain more damage than necessary.

Wishwing huffed and landed.She looked around.I must be the first one here,she thought.She walked around.

Bloodvein saw him go behind the rocks, He couldnt see StrongShield anymore. Suddenly he felt StrongShields tail smash down onto his head. Bloodvein screamed and roared in pain then fell into Semi-Concious. He couldnt see anything, he couldnt move, but he could still sence everything around him. He managed to send Strongshield a head message, "Ha, Semi-Concious! I can still send head messages. But on the not allowing me to escape part, Good enough..."

*huff* "I was hoping to knock you fully unconscious, so I wouldn't have to listen to you the whole way there." strongshield said, through his thoughts, to bloodvein. He shoved his shoulder(not the injured one) against the first boulder, rolling it off blood's wing, then did the same with the other boulder. He grabbed bloodvein by the tail and dragged him out into the water. Once there, he sent a mental message to some other waterclan dragons to help him fly blood to the gathering. He pulled bloodvein onto the beach and waited for some dragons to come help. Two typhoon dragons came, but he would probably need one more.

((this is the part where anyone with a waterclan dragon gets to join in again... If there are any.))

((Lol!))

Bloodvein felt himself getting dragged onto shore, He slightly heard Strongshield say something then he replied "I think it will be excellent. Hehe!" Bloodvein got a bit tired as that been semi-concious was making him tired faster. Then he lost all conciousness.