StraVir

StraVir's Art

Ok so I've seen a few of these topics where someone shows their artwork, so I thought it'd be cool to give it a try.

People:

~Oldest recent

~Mid recent: Kate Beckinsale

~Most recent: Amy Lee

~Zovesta's Request

Animals:

~Owl

~Snow Leopard

~Horse

Dragons:

~First dragon in years

~Newest--One of my own dragons from DC Redah

~PieMaster's request--Alt Neb male with Ribbon Dancer

~Daciana_Adena's request--Male and Female Vamp

I'll also take requests, dragons or otherwise. Payment is optional but not required. smile.gif All my work is traditional media, no digitalization here wink.gif

Edited by StraVir

May I please request an alt male Nebula in loce with a Ribbon Dancer? I'd lovve if you can make them as awshumlyamazinglyoutstandinglybeautfully pretty as that first dragon you posted wub.gif I can breed you a Tinsel or two as payment, too smile.gif

May I please request an alt male Nebula in loce with a Ribbon Dancer? I'd lovve if you can make them as awshumlyamazinglyoutstandinglybeautfully pretty as that first dragon you posted wub.gif I can breed you a Tinsel or two as payment, too smile.gif

In love you mean?

And you want the green pattern Nebula right? I can do that smile.gif gimme about a day or so and I should be done.

Also you can breed one if you like smile.gif it's up to you.

Alright! I'll get my Tinsels a-breeding shortly smile.gif Lol, I typoed xd.png

Edited by PieMaster

I like how you're working with realism. Very nice. <3

I could pay in a silver or copper tinsel, or both. Whatever you'd like.

I'd like just a woman's face (with maybe a bit of neck and shoulders). I want her to have small, slightly slanted, Chinese-like eyes, high, kind of thin eyebrows, very full lips, and a long nose with a big, bulging tip. Also, a very tiny chin and jaw. As for her hair, whatever you'd like, but I think short, poofy hair would be awesome.

Thanks! <3

Alright! I'll get my Tinsels a-breeding shortly smile.gif Lol, I typoed xd.png

Almost finished with the drawing, right now I just need to color it an scan it for you smile.gif

Wow, that picture is gorgeous!

You can probably tell by my signature and avatar what I am going to request, haha. if you are accepting more requests, might you be able to do a Male and Female Vampire dragon together? I'd like to leave the pose up to you if that's alright.

Since everyone else is offering Tinsels, I am not sure what to pay you with. Are you looking for any other specific dragons by any chance?

I like how you're working with realism. Very nice. <3

I could pay in a silver or copper tinsel, or both. Whatever you'd like.

I'd like just a woman's face (with maybe a bit of neck and shoulders). I want her to have small, slightly slanted, Chinese-like eyes, high, kind of thin eyebrows, very full lips, and a long nose with a big, bulging tip. Also, a very tiny chin and jaw. As for her hair, whatever you'd like, but I think short, poofy hair would be awesome.

Thanks! <3

Sure I think I could try, realism is sort of new for me, but I'll see what I can do. Just gimme a day or two to draw it. And you can pay if you want to, it's optional.

Wow, that picture is gorgeous!

You can probably tell by my signature and avatar what I am going to request, haha. if you are accepting more requests, might you be able to do a Male and Female Vampire dragon together? I'd like to leave the pose up to you if that's alright.

Since everyone else is offering Tinsels, I am not sure what to pay you with. Are you looking for any other specific dragons by any chance?

Haha yes I'm still taking requests smile.gif I think I can do that for you, it should be a fun try biggrin.gif

As for payment, it's optional, you can if you want but you don't have to. But if you do, really I'm not picky. X)

(Try not to double post, the mods hate it when you do that wink.gif )

Thanks for the response! Take your time with it. I know the payment is optional, but I'd still feel bad if I didn't pay you. c: Which one would you like? I could actually get you a gold tinsel, too. My gold tinsel can breed in three days, my silver and bronze can breed in five.

Oh my GOD! That is just SO EPIC! Thank you SO MUCH! Do you mind if I resize/transparencyify (what would be the word for that xd.png?) for my signature and avatar? I absolutely LOVE it.

Edited by PieMaster

Oh my GOD! That is just SO EPIC! Thank you SO MUCH! Do you mind if I resize/transparencyify (what would be the word for that xd.png?) for my signature and avatar? I absolutely LOVE it.

Hahaha I'm glad you like it smile.gif You can resize it or whatever if you want, go for it smile.gif

(gasp) That's so pretty!!! Could you maybe do a male Ember for me? I'll give you something good, I've been trading and catching a lot lately.

(gasp) That's so pretty!!! Could you maybe do a male Ember for me? I'll give you something good, I've been trading and catching a lot lately.

Heh sure, just lemme get the other requests outta the way smile.gif

(Try not to double post, the mods hate it when you do that wink.gif )

Thanks for the response! Take your time with it. I know the payment is optional, but I'd still feel bad if I didn't pay you. c: Which one would you like? I could actually get you a gold tinsel, too. My gold tinsel can breed in three days, my silver and bronze can breed in five.

Finished it finally!! Zovesta's request Idk if I did it exactly like you wanted but I tried heh -->Link

As for payment, it's entirely up to what you think it's worth.

Edited by StraVir

OMG, you're freaking AMAZING! Could you do a Sunrise and a Day Glory, sorta like PieMasters? (Click the Glory egg for my scroll: I'll breed you something as payment. smile.gif )

OMG, you're freaking AMAZING! Could you do a Sunrise and a Day Glory, sorta like PieMasters? (Click the Glory egg for my scroll: I'll breed you something as payment. smile.gif )

Why thank you haha. I think I could do that, sure. smile.gif

Oooh! <3 I love it, very nice.

I'll send you a gold tinsel A.S.A.P.

Ohh ooh your art is gorguse. Mind if I make a request?

Ribbon dancer snuggle hugging a magi. (there mates so its a close hug) expressions happy/content.

Do I need to put more details or? Its it ok?

Ohh ooh your art is gorguse. Mind if I make a request?

Ribbon dancer snuggle hugging a magi. (there mates so its a close hug) expressions happy/content.

Do I need to put more details or? Its it ok?

Do you want full body or partial?